No announcement yet.

Blueprint on how to approach a lady like a true gentleman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blueprint on how to approach a lady like a true gentleman

simple does it. this is it. it works for me.

approached that girl in the threadmill i got the eye for. saw her today and i went in like a G.

The coolest asian i know.

Comment

So how did u do it playa? Give us the details

Comment

i needed the extra push. i asked my buddy to say "i dare you." so he did.

i grabbed a stack of towels, went to her and i said "you look like youre running hard, i got you some towels." --- big smile cracked out her face, i introduced myself, told her 'ive wanted to meet you the first time i saw you but you disappeared'. she told me her name and i bounced, told her "ill see you around." (gotta let her do her thing, ya know.)

so on her way out i did some small talking, asked her if i can walk her to her car.

then i went back to the gym with her number on my phone. well see where this goes.

Comment

THREAD CLOSED.

Comment

is that daisy marie in your avy? it looks like her. she still in the business?

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
              is that daisy marie in your avy? it looks like her. she still in the business?
              nah thats my girl bro.

yea thats daisy. shes gorgeous as hell.

Comment

saw her today and i went in like a G.
                Last edited by Florence52; 04-26-2012, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  i needed the extra push. i asked my buddy to say "i dare you." so he did.

i grabbed a stack of towels, went to her and i said "you look like youre running hard, i got you some towels." --- big smile cracked out her face, i introduced myself, told her 'ive wanted to meet you the first time i saw you but you disappeared'. she told me her name and i bounced, told her "ill see you around." (gotta let her do her thing, ya know.)
                  so on her way out i did some small talking, asked her if i can walk her to her car.

then i went back to the gym with her number on my phone. well see where this goes.
                  Right there is where you got her number. Classic Mack move to give her attention, but let her know you aren't clingy or needy. Nicely done Meat couldn't have done it better myself.

Comment

Working...
                  X