Huge Pac fan, but if he fights Mosley imma be soo angry with him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge Pac fan, but if he fights Mosley imma be soo angry with him

such a dumb fight.

Just seeing that a chance of this happening, makes me angry.

that fight shudnt happen imo

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
      such a dumb fight.

Just seeing that a chance of this happening, makes me angry.
      I hear ya man and I agree but if you stop and think about it, from a money standpoint, Berto, Alexander and Bradley do not bring the money that Mosley would. Granted Mosley is not a huge PPV draw but he draws more than those guys. And you forget Pwill and Martinez those guys are just too damn big for Manny and Roach and Koncz both know that. So if Mayweather falls through, its all about money at this point and Mosley is the only one with a decent shot of getting anywhere close to a 1 million buys. Thats my point of view anyway.

Comment

same here....**** pac if he fights shane....

Comment

Its weird how there were sooooo many similar threads regarding Margarito when that fight was first talked about and signed. Real weird that its the best win in the world now.

Comment

Team Pac knows an easy win when they see one, the Margarito fight shouldn't have happened either, just look like **** or get your az handed to you in a previous fight and you win a date with Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
              Team Pac knows an easy win when they see one, the Margarito fight shouldn't have happened either, just look like **** or get your az handed to you in a previous fight and you win a date with Pacquiao.
              Your little quote about Manny and the excuses he gives about random blood testing is well said. However, you cannot in good conscience say he is doping. Roach and Ariza and Koncz at this point have way too much to lose at this point in their career and would not do something as stupid as juicing Manny. Are you kidding me? Manny is not my fav. fighter by any means but I am a fan of boxing. Im not going to beat a dead horse but I will say until the dude fails a drug test, its just hard work, hunger, big heart and willpower that gives him the edge over these other fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Its weird how there were sooooo many similar threads regarding Margarito when that fight was first talked about and signed. Real weird that its the best win in the world now.
                Hilarious. Then when the fight rolls around they'll be talking about how scared they are for Manny and how they hear his training is bad. Then he'll beat the poor victim up and they'll be telling us how he's a top five ATG.

Comment

I am sure Pac will not eat for a week, possibly even consider suicide, not bearing the thought of YOU being angry with him.

Comment

Shane's been my favorite fighter in the sport for years, but even I know he has not earned a shot a Pacquiao. Not after the year he has had. A year ago I thought Shane would have killed Pac, but now I know better. I love Shane, but he doesn't have it anymore. Not at that level. I think most honest fans know this. Bob Arum, Freddie Roach and the rest of Pac's camp know it too. Manny will only give fuel to his critics who say he can't beat anyone not handpicked by his management. I'd love for Shane to earn as much as he can before he retires, but, objectively, he doesn't deserve it. The smart fight for Pacquiao would be to take on Berto. He is fast and strong, but he has so many flaws to be taken advantage of. Pac would take him apart in a barnburner and get a lot of credit for taking on a young, hungry and (yes) black fighter (albeit not a slick stylist).

Comment

Working...
                    X