No announcement yet.

people's hypocrisy is sickening

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people's hypocrisy is sickening

all the pac haters said before the mosley fight that pacquiao was ducking marquez etc... and that he's avoiding the guy who made him look like **** in two fights

now the fight is made, and they're all *****ing because the fight is at a 144 pounds catchweight ? last time i checked the BIGGER mayweather fought marquez at 147 ( he intentionally came overweight while marquez weighted 142 ).. how is pacquiao ( smaller than mayweahter ) fighting marquez at 144 not fair ? break it down for me please

I'm glad Canelo is fighting Rhodes , it's a legitimate fight and a real test

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      I'm glad Canelo is fighting Rhodes , it's a legitimate fight and a real test
      alvarez is a bum , get it throught your head already

Comment

well.. no asian has dominated boxing! and the hate goes on and on..

Comment

Originally posted by paypayvay View Post
          all the pac haters said before the mosley fight that pacquiao was ducking marquez etc... and that he's avoiding the guy who made him look like **** in two fights

now the fight is made, and they're all *****ing because the fight is at a 144 pounds catchweight ? last time i checked the BIGGER mayweather fought marquez at 147 ( he intentionally came overweight while marquez weighted 142 ).. how is pacquiao ( smaller than mayweahter ) fighting marquez at 144 not fair ? break it down for me please
          floyd weighed 146, 2 lbs over 144 catchweight and paid Marquez $600K per the contract. Fairness isn't the issue. Manny could get down to 140 and Marquez could come up to 140. At 140 the fight is proably more competitive given that Marquez is likely to slow and lacks power at 147.

No one is queztioning the legitimacy of the fight. But there is no doubt it would be more competitive at 140.

Comment

alvarez is a bum , get it throught your head already
            hes only 20.....

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              hes only 20.....
              a 20 year old bum

Comment

a 20 year old bum
                what was Pacquiao doing at 20?