**** off square Enix, you are shot to **** and have no clue

Remake 7,8 or 10 because you have nothing else to offer

Good news. Look forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
      http://m.ign.com/articles/2012/07/05...i-3-on-the-way

**** off square Enix, you are shot to **** and have no clue

Remake 7,8 or 10 because you have nothing else to offer
      7 & 8 were the best ones but 10 was good too & no need to remake it but 7 & 8 for sure...FF7 was the best game i ever played in my life

Comment

I just read that 10 is getting remade in hd with next generation graphics. Spira will look beautiful in hd

Comment

Don't really want a FF XIII - 3 or a remake of a past game in the series.

I'd rather they make & release the next installment in the series.

Comment

i likes xiii-2 better than the original cant wait, actually i can and probably will at least one more year

Comment

Instead of ****ing around with 13 where none of the characters I cared for

Finish Versus!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Always nice to know there will be another Final Fantasy coming out but I'm always slightly disappointed that we'll never get another game relating to Final Fantasy 7 or 8.

Remakes would be nice but I'd sooner they just make another game relating to them.

I can always hope.

Comment

I think "Final Fantasy VII" is easily the most overrated RPG of all time. I'm not even sure why people would WANT to see it remade, apart from Cloud the characters are a mix of your typical annoying female sidekicks, cartoonish'ly bad angry black guys, and a talking mountain lion lab experiment thingy. Not to mention that f@ggot Cait Sith who is a talking cat that sits atop a marionette.

That game was painfully terrible, IMO and I hope to never see it again.

Meanwhile "Final Fantasy XII" on the PS2 (the least loved by fans of the franchise) had richly deep political backdrop serving as it's storyline, and the "gambit" system was much more engrossing than the outdate turn based combat the series is famous for, and fans just **** all over it saying it sucked.

I'll never understand Final Fantasy fans, it seems all they want is Final fantasy 7, over, and over, and over again.

Comment

final fantasy is for twats anyway. turn-based JRPG is easily the worst thing man has made.

Comment

Working...
                    X