Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr: Canelo Has No Respect For The Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr: Canelo Has No Respect For The Fans

WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. is not looking at September 15th as a competition of Mexican stars. Chavez and his Mexican rival, WBC 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, will headline separate events in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

I Agree with Chavez jr.... Canelo should quit boxing ......he have no respect for boxing fans

Comment

well look whose talking. this idiots legacy is built on a bunch of four rounders with tomato cans like himself and he is critizing canelo. chavez jr is the worse champion in mexican boxing history.my mexican heart is with him in this fight but my money is on maravilla to give this classless clown a boxing lesson.

Comment

de la hoya - "canelos next opponent will make history" fk u oscar, ur worse than arum

Comment

Does Canelo refuse testing?

Comment

Really - take jabs at a 21 year old kid who has fought better opposition? Canelo is a shorty, he is still probably overwhelmed with the situation, and he is only 21, you gotta move him precisely at 21 the mind can still be fragile - now on to the spoiled brat who gets a DUI 1 week before a title defense, The president of the WBC is your God Father and you duck post fight tests - GTFO - Martinez is going to hurt him, JR is too spoiled and this is not the sport to slack off or not take serious - and people actually back and believe in this kid - SAD

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              Does Canelo refuse testing?
              nah...He got drug tested with mosley his last fight.

Comment

I use to be hard on Canelo but the more I thought about it...HE REALLY HAS NO CONTROL!

WHO THE FUK IS HE...to try and tell Oscar De La Hoya how to build and develop and Superstar, all he can do is just go with what they tell him to do and who to fight...that is what Managers and Promoters are for: "TO DIRECT YOU TO AND HELP YOU BECOME A STAR AND HELP BUILD YOUR BRAND"

So I think people should not only back off of Canelo but many of these young fighters that we are trying to RUSH INTO BIG MATCHES...Those matches will happen, Trout and Lara and Kirkland, they will all get their shot, just not as quick as some fans want it to happen so they are bashing the young fighter UNFAIRLY!

As for Chavez Jr I give him credit for finally stepping up and taking on Martinez...but as Arum said, he wouldn't make the fight until he thought Chavez Jr was READY so now the fans finally gets that fight

If The Fans was In Charges of Match making we would be all out of good Match Ups within a YEAR...SHUT UP and continue to be a fan and just be PATIENT...we will get the fights we want

Comment

Originally posted by Manos_de_Piedra View Post
                  de la hoya - "canelos next opponent will make history" fk u oscar, ur worse than arum
                  He didnt say that, he said the card will make history(which will not)

Comment

Chavez jr, before you speak, just remember:

- You've skipped out on drug testing before when the fans demanded it
                    - You've been GUILTY of taking illegal drugs before
                    - You never weighed your gloves for the Lee fight, and although you didn't have to, it would have been a nice gesture
                    - You don't take your fights all that seriously (DUI before a fight)
                    - You balloon massively so you're not really fighting in your weight division
                    - You are bringing up this respect issue in the first place

Comment

Working...
                    X