No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Zou Shiming Putting in Work With Freddie Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Zou Shiming Putting in Work With Freddie Roach

Ryan Burton catches Olympic gold medal winner Zou Shiming training with new coach Freddie Roach, in their first training session in the United States.
    [Click Here To Read More]

would love to see this guy do good a Chinese boxing culture fan base/fighters would be HUGE for the sport

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
      would love to see this guy do good a Chinese boxing culture fan base/fighters would be HUGE for the sport
      so do I. He could possibly bring in a rookie fanbase for us to haze

Comment

He might be look good if he will be put with much “0” loss rather than his winnings. But if he will be put with a guy who is also on debut, who knows? He needs to win after all these Olympian hypes anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneSpectator! View Post
          He might be look good if he will be put with much “0” loss rather than his winnings. But if he will be put with a guy who is also on debut, who knows? He needs to win after all these Olympian hypes anyway.
          A better online translator is required, friend.

Frankly, it's the only thing saving you from a "Don't know shit about boxing!"

Unproven in pro ranks: certainly.....Hype: Absolutely no way.

Comment

I am really looking forward to seeing Zou's career progress. As already stated, a Chinese superstar would do wonders for the sport.

Comment

I'm really excited to see this kid. Very curious to see if he brings a new style to the west. Also curious about Chinese amateur techniques and how they'll mesh with Roach's tactics. Can't wait to see this kid.

Comment

i wonder what weight he'll debut at..anyone know?

Comment

I wanna see Chinese Kungfu vs Boxing!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X