No announcement yet.

injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• injury

on my elbow(the lateral Epicondylitis) i can't curl my arm to make a bicep, if you know what i mean, without feeling a very sharp pain which begins on the lateral epicondylitis of my left elbow and moves up the joint to near past the bicep, at first it seemed i could go through the pain so i went on with training(it does'nt neccesarily hurt when i throw a punch), but after a round of sparring as i go to scratch my nose, i notice the pain has become alot worse, ****in killin me now, it's a very sharp shock up along the humerus

im gonna go to the doc yes, im gonna get it checked, just asking and wondering if anyone might know what's up, or if its ever happened to any of you

I have no idea what that muscle is, or anything. But it almost sounds like you serverly hyper-extended it. I have a problem doing that with my elbows, and it kills.

Comment

it's not a muscle, i dont think.. maybe i got a torn tendon?

just hurt myself bad again flexing my bicep to find out where exactly the pain is coming from, ****in murder
      Last edited by Chr0nic; 11-08-2008, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Is it like behind your elbow? Like in the direction towards your body, but just behind it where theres a little soft spot? If so that is from hyper extending it, and yes it hurts like hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Domey View Post
          Is it like behind your elbow? Like in the direction towards your body, but just behind it where theres a little soft spot? If so that is from hyper extending it, and yes it hurts like hell.
          yea.. the pain starts on the funny bone, and the shock goes up along the bone

Comment

Working...
          X