Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says - I'll Fight "Five More Times"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says - I'll Fight "Five More Times"

Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs) is looking to fight five more times before retiring from the sport. Mayweather, 35-years-old, returns on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. He faces WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto (37-2, 30KOs). Mayweather wants to have at least two fights per year, which puts him on the path to retirement at age 37. On June 1, Mayweather will report to the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas to spend 87 days in jail for a domestic abuse charge. He wants to take another fight in the fall.

[Click Here To Read More]

"And of course, I'm probably not looking to fight six strong champions. I'm a lot older now, you know what I'm saying?"

SMFH.

Comment

Comment

"And of course, I'm probably not looking to fight six strong champions. I'm a lot older now, you know what I'm saying?"

Yes floyd, we know what your saying. You saying that you're alil b*tch which I BEEN SAID THAT

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post

SMFH.
          Dude, he's basically saying he's going to fight the best his body allows. So basically he's saying he can fight Pacquiao and Martinez since those are the two guys right now that everybody wants him to fight, but sooner or later another guy is going to come along and Mayweather, simply put is not invincible. You can't expect him to beat Martinez, then move along to fight an Andre Ward at 37 years old or something. You're a human being. Look at it from a human's perspective. That's kind of ****ed up.

Comment

what a disgrace. he flat out says he's a ducker yet idiots keep defending him.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
              Dude, he's basically saying he's going to fight the best his body allows. So basically he's saying he can fight Pacquiao and Martinez since those are the two guys right now that everybody wants him to fight, but sooner or later another guy is going to come along and Mayweather, simply put is not invincible. You can't expect him to beat Martinez, then move along to fight an Andre Ward at 37 years old or something. You're a human being. Look at it from a human's perspective. That's kind of ****ed up.
              don't try and defend the ducker. he's not fighting pac or martinez. get your head on straight.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
                LMAO at this pathetic flowmo attempt to change what floyd said

No one is talkin about him jumping up to SMW to fight ward you reaching to the sky on that one

Comment

Floyd Mayweather 48-0!! Cotto, Martinez, Pac, Canelo in that mix hopefully but pacman fight is doubtful. Feel sergio and Canelo are definately doable though

Comment

as long as he knocks out the pacroid i dont give a fck who the other 5 are, he could fight joel casamayor if he wants, i just want him to put the pacroid to sleep and we good ..

Comment

Working...
                    X