Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Jose Luis Castillo Vs Floyd Mayweather Jr. The biggest robbery of our Generation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Jose Luis Castillo Vs Floyd Mayweather Jr. The biggest robbery of our Generation?

Every time I watch that fight ... I get more and more convinced that it is.

I know a lot of the rounds where close but how can you have May Winning that fight and i'm not trying to be biased or hate on Floyd I really have no stake in either fighter but that **** pisses me off to no end...

If you disargee.... which fight do you think was the biggest Robbery of our Generation???

And I know this topic has been run to the ground on this forum but i just watched the fight and wanted to comment ...so deal with it.
    Last edited by BOOMbip; 03-16-2009, 05:56 AM.

It would be if you dont watch alot of boxing, The fight was close but definitely not a robbery...Not even make it to the top 25 of boxing robberies of our generation..

Comment

I had Floyd winning, it could have gone either way. Move on dude, its 2009

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post

What is THAT on your sig????? WTF please info lmao

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
          End of Thread. People keep bringin dis fight up like any1 gives a **** anymore. Floyd took the rematch and beat him to remove any doubt...so shut da hell up.

Tired of hearin bout this fight...

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
            What is THAT on your sig????? WTF please info lmao
            Its a racist sig, I find racism funny lol

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
              It would be if you dont watch alot of boxing, The fight was close but definitely not a robbery...Not even make it to the top 25 of boxing robberies of our generation..
              I wasn't implying that it was the most obvious case of a stolen fight...

I was trying to say that it was the most important one...

If Money loses that fight boxing at the Elite level as we know it in this Generation is a lot diffrent...

I guess thats my bad for not making myself clear enough.

Also to me it was a little farther apart than what you seem to have it...It wasnt disgracfull or super blatant...but still I had Castillo with a 3 point edge.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                End of Thread. People keep bringin dis fight up like any1 gives a **** anymore. Floyd took the rematch and beat him to remove any doubt...so shut da hell up.

Tired of hearin bout this fight...
                It's real easy not to read about it WolfKok...Don't open the thread and read it genius.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
                  It's real easy not to read about it WolfKok...Don't open the thread and read it genius.
                  We all know wat ur purpose was and its been tried before 1000 times. Only people who dislike Floyd even bring up the fight anymore. **** was over 6 years ago. Bottom line Floyd's 0 is still there...

And remember Floyd was fighting with a torn rotator cuff.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                    We all know wat ur purpose was and its been tried before 1000 times. Only people who dislike Floyd even bring up the fight anymore. **** was over 6 years ago. Bottom line Floyd's 0 is still there...

And remember Floyd was fighting with a torn rotator cuff.
                    You found me out...It's me JLC I made up this screen name and waited a close to a decade to make my move to slander PBF...and I would of got away with it too if it wasnt for that beacon of humanity... The_Executioner!!!

Get a grip I don't hate Money.... I was just making a point on how I felt about the fight...and how the ramifications of said bout would have effected the boxing world as we know it today if the Person I thought clearly won the fight was givin the W...

So I'm going to have to ask you to plz Pipe it Down ....and if you don't have anything constructive to add to the thread plz remove yourself from it.

Thanks.

BOOM

Comment

Working...
                    X