Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Pacman's fans dont want him to give into the PED test demands......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Pacman's fans dont want him to give into the PED test demands......

They are too scared of realizing that the God they worship got to where he is at today by using PED's. Its the "what if" that permeates their minds. Its too scary of a scenario. What if pacman is on ped's? Their world will literally come crashing down around them. So , to circumvent that from happening , they'd rather him not even take the tests to begin with.

Excellent post. You're spot on bro!!!!!!!

Comment

Wow, EPIC POST..Green K on the Way Express Delivery...

Comment

Originally posted by FistOfTyson View Post
        They are too scared of realizing that the God they worship got to where he is at today by using PED's. Its the "what if" that permeates their minds. Its too scary of a scenario. What if pacman is on ped's? Their world will literally come crashing down around them. So , to circumvent that from happening , they'd rather him not even take the tests to begin with.

that was very deep...thank you for sharing...

Comment

Wow. someone who understand and finally gets me. I mean really gets me..

Comment

We want him and pac already agree to that test, the question u should ask is why floyd and his fans doesn't want to admit that pac already agree to floyds ost?

Comment

Very original post. Green K. That was worth my time.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                that was very deep...thank you for sharing...
                TS is right, *******s know that deep down Pac is on some ***** and they dont wanna face the facts. Bravo, TS for exposing the truth!!! Preach on!!

Comment

Wake up bro. You making yourself like an idiot and like a broken vinyl record. You, Floyd fan boys and Floyd himself keep repeating themselves about the OST which is no longer an issue.

Comment

I can see you have the brains of a ghetto monkey

Comment

Working...
                    X