No announcement yet.

Zab Judah refuses to do a face off with Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zab Judah refuses to do a face off with Amir Khan

@SUPERJUDAH didn't wanna do face off with @AmirKingKhan and HBO even amir was willing to travel to vegas to do it, judah also said no to all british media n television networks, oh well can't have evrything

no proof? I don't believe it.

Comment

boooooooooooo

Comment

hes too busy preachin to jesus and writing bible quotes on twitter

Comment

If true,Zab a puto

Comment

If true, what the hell Zab? How about giving something for the fans?

Comment

the Brooklyn would have came out of Judah , guess he really is trying to control himself now a days, Zab in the past has had a very hard time of controlling his emotions..and maybe he feels like he would have got worked up at a face off and doesn't want any part of that if he's looking to improve himself as a man because trash talking is pretty much fair game , as i fan i would have liked to seen it tho ... he cant seperate good trash talk with true emotional feelings and thats why he has always lashed out in immature ways so many times.

if this is what makes Zab comfortable and makes sure he focuses then so be it, but yea as a fan i would to like to have seen this.

Comment

Zab had skills but he is another hood trash lowlife who has no braincells left.

Dude is a walking stereotype, fighters like him will fight till 50 years old because they dont know how to manage their money because they blow it all on hoes,cars, dice games and XXXXXXXXL White-Tees in Miami Beach.

I think the only Horus fighter that has any brain cells is Andre Ward and I have a feeling he knows what to do with his money (Hint, its not investing in mah homeys car wash that sells Alcohol and drugs)

Comment

if that's true that's bull****. part of your responsibilty 2 sell the fite.

Comment

Thats his payback for not getting a 50-50 split. I think it's fair.

Comment

Working...
                    X