Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Rigo's resistance to Left hook? A KO waiting to Happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Rigo's resistance to Left hook? A KO waiting to Happen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LASXqJCkpWg

Watch :40, 2:00, 2:40, That's all you need to see!

This is the Marroquin-Rigo fight! Watch how Rigondeaux reacts after being hit by the left hook! marroquin is not a seasoned Pro, But tags Rigo repeatedly with the same Punch. The other punch was straight Right! Donaire has that too(Nishioka KO Punch).

Now, who has the best left hook in Boxing today? No ones better than Donaire!! Floyd got one but less power!

Rigo will be KOed by a Lethal Left hook!! I'll guarantee it!!

you're not being edgy with your prediction infact alot of people have already said Rigo would get KO'd months ago.

Rigo is obviously a better boxer than Donaire, but Rigo has a suspect shaky chin. Donaire just happens to be one of the P4P hardest hitting boxers right now.

Rigo will outbox him and take rounds but Donaire WILL connect eventually and when he does Rigo is getting put to sleep.

Comment

It didn't even take me that fight to realize it, he has a bad habit of leaving the jab out there, pawing and holding his right hand low. I don't think he's gonna be rehearsing combinations in front of Donaire, I'm sure he's smarter than that, but I see Donaire taking him out. I'm confident in Donaire's instincts if he gets hurt, not so sure about Rigo's or his durability.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        you're not being edgy with your prediction infact alot of people have already said Rigo would get KO'd months ago.

Rigo is obviously a better boxer than Donaire, but Rigo has a suspect shaky chin. Donaire just happens to be one of the P4P hardest hitting boxers right now.

Rigo will outbox him and take rounds but Donaire WILL connect eventually and when he does Rigo is getting put to sleep.
        I just want to warn the Cubans who's over hyping Rigo! Rigo's chin is not Solid!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          It didn't even take me that fight to realize it, he has a bad habit of leaving the jab out there, pawing and holding his right hand low. I don't think he's gonna be rehearsing combinations in front of Donaire, I'm sure he's smarter than that, but I see Donaire taking him out. I'm confident in Donaire's instincts if he gets hurt, not so sure about Rigo's or his durability.
          I was looking for this video for a long time. When I googled this there's few of the marroquin fight. Now here's the best evidence I got!! Now It's sure thing now! Donaire Rd 7 KO!

Comment

Where the hell are the Cubans??? Watch & analyze this! Give me video evidence that Rigo has what it takes!

Comment

donaire-rigo is a size and style mismatch. its not as competitive as everyone else thinks

nonaire is gonna put rigo away in under 5 rounds... too strong, too big and nonaire being a southpaw is such a huge, huge disadvantage to rigos style.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                I was looking for this video for a long time. When I googled this there's few of the marroquin fight. Now here's the best evidence I got!! Now It's sure thing now! Donaire Rd 7 KO!
                you only need to go back 3 fights to analyze how fighters are gonna play out on their next bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                  I just want to warn the Cubans who's over hyping Rigo! Rigo's chin is not Solid!!
                  That was not a shot to the the chin it was a temple shot but there is no question he wobbled. I see the fight going 2 ways Rigo showing Donair up with his vastly superior boxing skills or Donair landing a heavy left hook in the first 4 rounds and then finishing him off. My money is on Rigo.This is why this is such an interesting fight because it can go 2 ways. If Rigo can survive the first 5 rounds I think the fight is his.
                  Last edited by Prince Mongo; 02-21-2013, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
                    That was not a shot to the the chin it was a temple shot but there is no question he wobbled. I see the fight going 2 ways Rigo showing Donair up with his vastly superior boxing skills or Donair landing a heavy left hook in the first 4 rounds and then finishing him off. My money is on Rigo.This is why this is such an interesting fight because it can go 2 ways. If Rigo can survive the first 5 rounds I think the fight is his.
                    Donaire is more experienced as a PRO. Rigo runs in his fight with Cordoba. He was tested in the Marroquin fight. Rigo cant win this fight running away!

Comment

Working...
                    X