Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night Champion - Still Standing: Tommy Morrison (Extended interview)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night Champion - Still Standing: Tommy Morrison (Extended interview)

Trippy sh$t.

Tommy Morrison is a little creeper IMO.

Tyson- http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=463455

Comment

lol he fought a crip?random

Comment

Originally posted by ThatHaitiankid View Post
        lol he fought a crip?random
        They ask Tyson about jail as well.

Its a theme thing that ties in with the Fight Night game

Comment

Worth another bump.

Very interesting stuff.

Comment

****in hell, he's not looking well at all

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
              ****in hell, he's not looking well at all
              I would say he went down hill.

But it looks more like a cliff.

Comment

If there were doubts before about his HIV/AIDS status, then this video errases all doubts, at least in mind. As a kid growing up I following Morrison, and boxing, off and on but I remember always enjoying watching his fights. Win or lose, he was always in entertaining fights...

Fast forward 11 years after he announced he had HIV and he was back fighting on the untelevised undercard of a Joe Mesi fight on Versus. I was happy that he was back in the sport but I had a gut feeling that somehow he was hiding his HIV + status. Since his comeback he's fought only twice under very "shady" circumstances and has tried unsuccessfully to obtain a boxing license in several states and, just recently, in Canada. In any event, youd don't have to be M.D. to see that he's more likely than not, suffering from AIDS/HIV...
                Last edited by BostonGuy; 03-02-2011, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  If there were doubts before about his HIV/AIDS status, then this video errases all doubts, at least in mind. As a kid growing up I following Morrison, and boxing, off and on but I remember always enjoying watching his fights. Win or lose, he was always in entertaining fights...

Fast forward 11 years after he announced he had HIV and he was back fighting on the untelevised undercard of a Joe Mesi fight on Versus. I was happy that he was back in the sport but I had a gut feeling that somehow he was hiding his HIV + status. Since his comeback he's fought only twice under very "shady" circumstances and has tried unsuccessfully to obtain a boxing license in several states and, just recently, in Canada. In any event, youd don't have to be M.D. to see that he's more likely than not, suffering from AIDS/HIV...
                  I agree with all of this.

Comment

Must see stuff.

Comment

Working...
                    X