Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Great Fighters Do You Least Like To Watch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Great Fighters Do You Least Like To Watch?

This should be interesting. What great fighters do you least like watching?

It can be for one reason or another. Due to his style or tactics, or you just dislike watching his fights.....

Wladimir Klitschko.

He's a great champion, don't get me wrong, just not an entertaining one.

I'd also like to add Nikolay Valuev, Vitali Klitschko and most of the heavyweight division.

Comment

Perhaps Willie pep, not overly exciting but won rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by .SOUTHPAW16BF. View Post
        This should be interesting. What great fighters do you least like watching?

It can be for one reason or another. Due to his style or tactics, or you just dislike watching his fights.....
        Hector Camacho and anyone who "fights" in a similar vein ie. Floyd Mayweather.

John Ruiz and any other octopuses.

Wlad Klitschko and fighters with similar non-existant work-rates (I mean, my God: If you struggle to throw 25 punches in a round don't wonder why people label you a bore).

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          Hector Camacho and anyone who "fights" in a similar vein ie. Floyd Mayweather.

John Ruiz and any other octopuses.

Wlad Klitschko
          and fighters with similar non-existant work-rates (I mean, my God: If you struggle to throw 25 punches in a round don't wonder why people label you a bore).

Poet
          He said Great fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            He said Great fighters
            Good point! Problem is, if they fight in the above mentioned manner not only will I not watch them but they have no claim to greatness either

Poet

Comment

Jack Johnson.

Unless I'm really having trouble sleeping.

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
                Jack Johnson.

Unless I'm really having trouble sleeping.
                Really? I enjoy Johnson. He isnt exciting, but he is the true art of boxing, hit and not be hit. Such a skilled and defensive heavyweight.

The best defensive heavyweight of all time, imo

Comment

Bernard Hopkins.. Effective but tedious.. He defends himself well while breaking down a fighters will more so than his body, and it all gets a bit too predictable..
                  Even the KO of DLH, I don't think was truly intended..

Pernell Whitaker.. Defensive genius, offensive snore bore.. You knew that when he did let his hands go, the opponent was'nt going anywhere.. Kind of takes the excitement away..

Hector Camacho.. On the odd occasion when forced into the trenches has produced incredible toughness, but by in large has spent most of his career, winning fights while going backwards.. An incredible talent, but for 12 rounds? Please!.. Should have chosen a career doing tug of war...

Sven Ottke.. I would'nt consider him great by any means, but when it comes to boring fighters, he's always worth a mention..

Comment

Macro Antonio Barrera
                    Joe Calzaghe

Comment

Working...
                    X