• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokemon Black and White!

Out on Nintendo 3DS!

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      There must be some on here who had Pokemon Red and Blue?

Damn who can believe it has been 10-12 years since Pokemon was big!

Comment

haven't played Pokemon since Blue and Red on my trusty black 'n white gameboy lolol.

I'm amazed that the franchise is still going strong..:!

Comment

memories....

Comment

The graphics and gameplay are really cool.

But damn they have ran out of Pokemon ideas.

There's literally a garbage bag as a Pokemon. They have this other one that looks like a Gothic girl.

Haven't bought the game but I read reviews and read a lot of long time older fans say this is the best Pk game since Red/Blue. Not too sure about that, Gold/Silver & Diamond/Platinum are some of the best games i've played after Blue/Red/Yellow. Then again I haven't even played White/Black so I can't really have an opinion on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Charmander View Post
              There must be some on here who had Pokemon Red and Blue?

Damn who can believe it has been 10-12 years since Pokemon was big!
              I still have my copy of Pokemon Blue on Game Boy.

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
              The graphics and gameplay are really cool.

But damn they have ran out of Pokemon ideas.

There's literally a garbage bag as a Pokemon. They have this other one that looks like a Gothic girl.

Haven't bought the game but I read reviews and read a lot of long time older fans say this is the best Pk game since Red/Blue. Not too sure about that, Gold/Silver & Diamond/Platinum are some of the best games i've played after Blue/Red/Yellow. Then again I haven't even played White/Black so I can't really have an opinion on it.
              After Emerald, Nintendo just release new Pokemon games for easy $$$.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
                I still have my copy of Pokemon Blue on Game Boy.

After Emerald, Nintendo just release new Pokemon games for easy $$$.
                They need to finish the Eeveelutions, like make a fighting type, ghost type, flying type, dragon type, steel type, ground type, rock type, and poison type.

Comment

Working...
                X