I spotted a Flaw in Dexter Season 6 storyline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I spotted a Flaw in Dexter Season 6 storyline

Never mind..........mystery solved.
    Last edited by cupocity303; 11-28-2011, 02:36 AM.

She found out a few seasons ago.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
      When? I don't remember her ever finding out or having a conversation about it, with Dexter. From what I remember, he hid everything and if she found out, she had to have had a conversation with him.

What season was it in?

Comment

All I remember is that she found out who his biological mother was, by digging into her father's past.

She never found out that Rudy was his brother. I'm googling all over to connect the dots now.

Comment

Last episode of season 4, I believe.

Comment

Last episode of season 4, I believe.

Ok, you're right. I found it now: http://dexter.wikia.com/wiki/Brian_Moser

I guess it was soo low key, that it escaped my memory.

Sorry, thread over.

Comment

From what I remember it was in season 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                Ok, you're right. I found it now: http://dexter.wikia.com/wiki/Brian_Moser

I guess it was soo low key, that it escaped my memory.

Sorry, thread over.
                Aye, Dexter's wife get murdered in teh same ep, so it's understandable if it's overlooked.

Comment

Originally posted by masuka View Post
                  From what I remember it was in season 4.
                  Yeah: Season Four

His former love Debra Morgan begins an investigation into the past of the Ice Truck Killer. She learns of Laura Moser and through extensive research, finally discovers the truth about Dexter's relation to Brian as his actual biological brother. She confronts him about this, informing him of this information while also realizing that Brian was using her just to get to Dexter. The matter is never spoken of again following the Trinity Case, though Brian is often mentioned in Dexter's thinking in relation to events where he deals with someone's brother and other characters often refer back to the case through the series.

And things carried on as usual until her shrink sessions. When you think about it, the storyline is getting too far fetched. His whole Serial Killing routine depends on him being a Low-profile Lab guy.

His whole Low profile shtick has been compromised. I mean he has a Police sister who was engaged to a serial Killer. Then his wife was killed by a serial killer. His Sister finds out that the serial killer she was engaged to was his biological brother, even though that never got revealed to the Press.

Either way, he shouldn't be able to walk around and continue with the killing spree as easily considering he and his sister were personally involved with two different serial killers. But oh well, it's television.

Comment

And now it turns out the Youngster is the actual Doomsday killer, not the old Professor. They've been pulling tricks on us the entire time.

They're getting too smart for their own good.

Comment

Working...
                    X