No announcement yet.

Is Amir Khan the most exciting fighter to watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Amir Khan the most exciting fighter to watch

I like Amir but When he fights a guy with decent pop he runs around the ring a lot & shoves his opponent a bunch of times. I find it amusing tbh.

Look at his fights with Peterson, Maidana & Garcia a bunch of pushing & running.

He almost goes out (or does) in most of his fights with punchers.

I wont say most exciting but he sure brings the entertainment, I say most exciting will be Ortiz followed by Khan. They both get tagged just enough to make it interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      I wont say most exciting but he sure brings the entertainment, I say most exciting will be Ortiz followed by Khan. They both get tagged just enough to make it interesting.
      Yeah man Ortiz too. I like both guys bring excitement to the sport. Both are kind of mental midgets though.

Comment

yes he is because he's the fastest boxer in the game (maybe), is a fighter at heart and has a crap chin and defense.

Comment

He's exciting in the sense that you feel one good shot to the cranium would be enough to make him go sleepy.Add to the fact that he has such a fundamentally flawed style,isn't the most intelligent of fighters and has great hand and foot speed,too,and you have a very entertaining fighter to watch.

All three fights you mentioned were very entertaining to watch(especially in a live setting).

Comment

Even though I'm usually against him, he's definitely one of the most exciting to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
              All three fights you mentioned were very entertaining to watch(especially in a live setting).
              yeah, I was gonna say it's odd to mention those particular fights and claim Khan isn't exciting, he has been in some boring fights but not those three

as a boxing fan, you're hoping for Josesito Lopez v Khan in April as that would be fast and furious fight

Comment

Nah. Exciting is Evander Holyfield, Arturo Gatti, Diego Corrales, ect. Guys who could recover after getting hurt.

Comment

In terms of style, punch output, and aggressiveness, I'd probably say:

Martinez
                  Khan
                  Pacquiao (as of Marquez IV)
                  Rios
                  Guerrero
                  Rios

As some pretty explosive fighters.

Comment

yea if ur a fan no skill amatuers with no defense maybe,skills pay the bills in this game

Comment

Working...
                    X