No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Cruz Open To Facing Juanma on Jan. 19th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Orlando Cruz Open To Facing Juanma on Jan. 19th

Featherweight contender Orlando "El Fenómeno" Cruz (19-2-1) has advised BoxingScene that he is ready to step in and face countryman Juan Manuel Lopez on January 19th in New York. Lopez is looking for an opponent for a planned HBO tripleheader. WBO featherweight champion Orlando Salido defends his belt against Mikey Garcia and WBA middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin faces an opponent to be determined to round out the card.

[Click Here To Read More]

Juanma must accept this challenge for the good of the sport.

Comment

Lol everybody wants to fight Juanma but Juanma doesn't wanna fight anyone not named Vazquez Jr who's a 122lber.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Juanma will run and hide probably. Cruz will penitrate that tight guard with stiff shots all night long!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMARS
          Juanma will run and hide probably. Cruz will penitrate that tight guard with stiff shots all night long!
          I will have my laugh of the year if they fight and Juanma gets beat by the gay man.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
            Cruz will penitrate that tight guard with stiff shots all night long!
            HAHA! Multiple Entendre!

Comment

Hilarious bro, But honestly I like the fight make it happen. Juanma needs a fight like this and you know this one will be in the headlines.

Comment

I dont know. That boy Juanma can still punch. I can see Juanma putting him on Queer Street.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                  I dont know. That boy Juanma can still punch. I can see Juanma putting him on Queer Street.
                  Cruz takes a solid shot. Salido showed Juanma can't last as long in that type of back and forth action. Cruz will batter him and take his manhood once things get hot and heavy late in the fight.
                  Last edited by BIGMARS; 11-21-2012, 01:20 PM.

Comment

This fight will get Puerto Rican fans into MSG $$$

Comment

Working...
                    X