Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you forgive Margarito after he whoops pac???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you forgive Margarito after he whoops pac???

i for one will forgive my fellow mexican brother....

Marg is gunna make the whole of the phillipines take a knee just like he did with the ricans. Margerito makes people get on there knees....viva la mexico

Comment

IF Margarito ends up beating Pacquiao, it would be a good start for me to forgive him. IF/when he beats Pacquiao, he has to continue being the fighter that he once was.

Comment

I would forgive margo if he beats pac.

Comment

they changed cottos name to knee-guial cotto after he got whooped by the mexican legend they will change pacs name to man-knee pacquio

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
            they changed cottos name to knee-guial cotto after he got whooped by the mexican legend they will change pacs name to man-knee pacquio
            LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

only you mexicans will forgive that cheating piece of ****. How can you idiots back up a cheat? He disgraced mexico and mexican fighters. Does cheating bring honor to mexico?

Nationalistic morons.

Comment

Originally posted by MdPortorock2 View Post
                only you mexicans will forgive that cheating piece of ****. How can you idiots back up a cheat? He disgraced mexico and mexican fighters. Does cheating bring honor to mexico?

Nationalistic morons.
                you sound like a rican, go pluck your eyebrows.

Comment

I will not forgive him. Contrition and admittance of his sins is the only way.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
                    I will not forgive him. Contrition and admittance of his sins is the only way.
                    why would a rican forgive him for this???

Comment

Working...
                    X