Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Broner can beat Gamboa, he shoots up the P4P list IMMEDIATELY.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Broner can beat Gamboa, he shoots up the P4P list IMMEDIATELY.

Floyd, Pac, Martinez, Ward, and the Broner.....

Gamboa is one hell of a fighter. If Broner easily beats Gamboa, or knocks him out, he solidifies himself as one of the best right now, and is on a path to be one of the best of his era.

and IF i had a million dollars.....

Comment

and IF i had a million dollars.....

Comment

I don't know about that, Gamboa hasn't done anything north of 126. I'd like to see Gamboa fight at 130 at least.

Comment

How is this a big "if"? This fight is a 50/50 fight.... 60/40 Gamboa AT THE MOST.

Comment

Nah carnal..If broner beats vazquez and abri,Then hes top ten p4p.
            Gamboa hasint done shlt at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              I don't know about that, Gamboa hasn't done anything north of 126. I'd like to see Gamboa fight at 130 at least.
              where ever the fight happened broner would balloon up in weight to gain an advantage over gamboa

gamboa easily beat de leon whilst broner got a gift.....

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
                Floyd, Pac, Martinez, Ward, and the Broner.....

Gamboa is one hell of a fighter. If Broner easily beats Gamboa, or knocks him out, he solidifies himself as one of the best right now, and is on a path to be one of the best of his era.
                On this site it wouldn't matter if broner wins because his detractors will just say things like "he was too big for Gamboa, hes been more active, Gamboa is in his 30s etc etc"

Doesn't matter really, this is a fight that will happen next year and it will be a huge fight if Gamboa can get some wins under his belt at 130 pr 135. Right now it's pointless for them to fight, someone as explosive and fan friendly as Gamboa needs to be exposed to the causals 1 or 2 times before he and broner get it on IMO.

Comment

I wouldn't give him credit because Broner is 2 weightclasses bigger

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
                    where ever the fight happened broner would balloon up in weight to gain an advantage over gamboa

gamboa easily beat de leon whilst broner got a gift.....
                    that was no gift man ...**** is overplayed...honestly , no one derservred to win that fight, not broner , not ponce..they both did'nt do ****...real talk

Comment

Working...
                    X