Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: This is a Statement Fight For Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: This is a Statement Fight For Me!

The last time Devon Alexander suffered a loss, to Timothy Bradley, he returned to the ring and dominated Marcos Maidana. Last December Alexander was shocked by Shawn Porter and lost his IBF welterweight crown. Now the two-division champion will return on Saturday night to face tough Mexican puncher Jesus Soto Karass.

Alexander (25-2, 14 KOs) vs. Soto Karass (28-9-3, 18 KOs) will open up a Showtime televised tripleheader event from the StubHub Center in Carson, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ive never rated Devon too highly. He's got good skills. But is he really elite? I don't think so.

Comment

Yeah no ****. Lose or gtfo of the sport Devon

Comment

Devon is a great fighter and has much to offer to the sport. He is good as long as he is left to box and move.

Comment

That statement?

"Tap and move. Relax. Relax! Tap tap move. Man, you got this if you reeeellllaaaaaxxxx."

Comment

Once again how can anyone say that GBP wasn't making great cards and fights when Schaefer was on board. I almost forgot this guy was on the card agaînst Karass.. This is a card you watch from start to finish once again.

Comment

Devon needs to use utilize his jab.Increase his volume more combinations.Throw more uppercuts. Devon will outbox Karass
              Last edited by MrClutch85; 06-20-2014, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Akuza Da Root View Post
                Once again how can anyone say that GBP wasn't making great cards and fights when Schaefer was on board. I almost forgot this guy was on the card agaînst Karass.. This is a card you watch from start to finish once again.
                Totally agree! This is another great card, and all credit goes to Richard Schaeffer! Oscar keeps saying, "we want to put on the best fights," as if great fights haven't happened under Schaeffer. Maybe Oscar didn't see them, but great fights have been taking place, and many of them have been GBP cards on Showtime. August 9th is shaping up to be another one!

Comment

Originally posted by Akuza Da Root View Post
                  I don't even think you can believe what you're saying. Soto Karass is straight garbage. This fight sucks. Lol. He's just a tough ass guy with absolutely no skill.

He's a recycled opponent to make his opponent look good. Nothing more.

Comment

Devon by wide UD

Comment

Working...
                    X