No announcement yet.

Floyd beats all these guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd beats all these guys

Guys please....Floyd has 5 fights left. All the guys in the running are simply not good enough to beat Floyd. Khan, Lucas, Alexander, Garcia. It makes me so angry to here them talk about Floyd's next opponents. GB fed us that BS fight with Guerrero and now there going to try and sell us 5 more BS Floyd fights.

Lucas and Garcia may have punching power but that's it. Floyd beats them easy just like he did Guerrero hit and not get hit.

Khan and Alexander have better hand speed but Floyd's hands are faster and more accurate, Floyd KO's both those guys.

I mean did you see Garcia's interview last night when asked about fighting Floyd he did not sound to confident when asked if he could beat him.

Floyd has it all figured out. Floyd said in all access "I don't know who Guerrero is, Flat footed fighter nothing special". Exactly then why the F&uck did he fight him then if he is not a formidable opponent? WE need to stop supporting these BS match ups.
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here....Floyd probably won't fight Canelo but what if GB put on a Bronner vs Floyd? I know there but buddies and would most likely not happen but I think Bronner would fair better than the guys I mentioned above. I just think that makes sense...passing of the torch Floyd's final fight.
    Last edited by mozzer101; 05-19-2013, 08:10 AM.

as much as I dislike his personality...he's just in the right era...ur right I doubt he loses to those guys mentioned...but this is why I dislike predicting fight out comes...it only takes one punch...yea sure Garcia nd lucus...nd many more can punch...but u need skill...sometimes thats all it takes is one punch...ask kirkland...nd ishida doesn't have a great ko percentage...with that sed...on any given night mayweather can b upsetted with a puncher...or he gets old...but it just seems very unlikely with ne names of this era

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

You can't look too far ahead. We don't know what happens with all these fighters a year from now, when Mayweather might fight them.

Take it one at a time. Next should be Alvarez. If not, criticize him for it.

Comment

Originally posted by mozzer101 View Post
        Guys please....Floyd has 5 fights left. All the guys in the running are simply not good enough to beat Floyd. Khan, Lucas, Alexander, Garcia. It makes me so angry to here them talk about Floyd's next opponents. GB fed us that BS fight with Guerrero and now there going to try and sell us 5 more BS Floyd fights.

Lucas and Garcia may have punching power but that's it. Floyd beats them easy just like he did Guerrero hit and not get hit.

Khan and Alexander have better hand speed but Floyd's hands are faster and more accurate, Floyd KO's both those guys.

I mean did you see Garcia's interview last night when asked about fighting Floyd he did not sound to confident when asked if he could beat him.

Floyd has it all figured out. Floyd said in all access "I don't know who Guerrero is, Flat footed fighter nothing special". Exactly then why the F&uck did he fight him then if he is not a formidable opponent? WE need to stop supporting these BS match ups.
        I'm gonna go out on a limb here....Floyd probably won't fight Canelo but what if GB put on a Bronner vs Floyd? I know there but buddies and would most likely not happen but I think Bronner would fair better than the guys I mentioned above. I just think that makes sense...passing of the torch Floyd's final fight.
        its not passing the torch when mayweather beats broner

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          You can't look too far ahead. We don't know what happens with all these fighters a year from now, when Mayweather might fight them.

Take it one at a time. Next should be Alvarez. If not, criticize him for it.
          Yeah I agree but I was very surprised how well conditioned Floyd looked. It just made me realize that there is really know body at 140 or 147 that can compete with him.

Comment

" Floyd beats all these guys"

Great. Now how about he fights them.

Comment

Originally posted by mozzer101 View Post

It's not Floyd fought he makes these guys look like bums I honestly thought gurerro was gonna be a tough fight for Floyd 36 years old a year layoff young hungry fighter hadn't lost in 7 years Its not that these guys are bad fighters Floyd is just the best.. Period

Comment

May and pac still have to get it on

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Hu$tler View Post
                  It's not Floyd fought he makes these guys look like bums I honestly thought guerrero was gonna be a tough fight for Floyd 36 years old -- a year layoff young hungry fighter hadn't lost in 7 years Its not that these guys are bad fighters Floyd is just the best.. Period
                  This is it.

Floyd can take a couple of years off, come back, and still dominate, collecting wins and titles against strong opponents. He doesn't fight unknown nobodies with no track record.

Can you name a fighter who can't take that much time off and still dominate opponents coming off of decent wins and have titles???

Which tomato cans did he fight whenever he's returned to the ring after a long layoff?

People will have to realize that he's just plain great, disciplined, and the best in the division.

People will have to live with that fact or forever live with a grudge. Not that it's gonna change anything.

Comment

Working...
                  X