No announcement yet.

How many of you think that Angulo quit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you think that Angulo quit

because I don't. I hope that now you understand what fighters go through.

I truly hope that Angulo is ok. He fought his heart out and had me rooting for him. Had Angulo fought on and pleased you, but became blind...who pays for his medical bills, you the fan?

That is how you fight a cutey. Angulo kept coming like a Mack truck. Whether it was the straight left, a thumb, a butt or elbow...that damage was caused. I think it was the straight left all night. I'll watch the video.

To Lara's credit he survived and kept fighting himself. I love the fact that he winked under pressure. That is the sign of a confident fighter under pressure.

Kudos to the winner and loser.

No he had reason to do what he did, his brain could have suffered an injury that big mellon on the side of his head looks scary, Im praying for him that was a great fight and i really hope he doesnt go the way Margarito did after the Pac injury.

Comment

Remember Margarito vs PAC....I think he knew immediately he had a bad injury. I think he made the right decision.

Comment

he obviously quit. but he had his reasons. i'm not in there with the broken face. you're not gonna catch me ****ting on him.

Comment

angulo is tough as hell...so to see him quit like that you know something was definitely wrong...

Comment

Great fight from both Perro and Lara.Alfredo is man enough not to worry about what some fatass sitting on his couch thinks.Props too both guys

Comment

Yes! The Black Cuban takes the Mexican thug to school......Cuba baby!

Comment

he did quit.. the doctor just said he stopped because of the pain... but you cant blame him... he basically loses his job if he breaks his orbital. I doubt hes set for life $$ wise.

Comment

he didn't quit.... he ate those punches all night.... the thumb caught him.... and he did a devon alexander....

it wasn't some victor ortiz ****.....

Comment

what you guys expected? for angulo to just keep fightin like nothing. The way to beat lara is by working his body this fight just proved it.

Comment

Working...
                    X