No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'Little Pacquiao' Mark Barriga is Thrilling The Crowd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 'Little Pacquiao' Mark Barriga is Thrilling The Crowd

Boxing's smallest men took to the ring on Tuesday, bringing tears, the quickest knockout of the Games so far and the first sight of a thrilling Filipino who has trained with eight division champion Manny Pacquiao.

[Click Here To Read More]

Here we go again. The search for Pacquiao's replacement continues. It's like boxing will totally die if we don't have a replacement for him once he gets out the game.

Comment

No this **** again. Why are they so hungry for a replacement when he is still fighting?

Comment

Ppl who think Boxing will die after pacquiao leaves r dumb. Before pacquiao terr was dlh, mosley, trinidad, hopkins...we wanna go more back in time we had tyson lewis leonard. After pacquiao boxing will live. Mexicans r the ones that been keeping the sport alive. Whenever u put a mexican with a lk or filipino fighter u get big numbers. Last i checked gthere are so many mexican american prospects that hbe potential and will catch a huge mexican fan base
        Benavidez jr, ramirez possible new golden boy ..we also have a possible new mayweather in adrian broner
        So all i gotta say is boxing will be dead but not for mexicans or blks..maybe to filipinos and *******s if they cant find replacement for someone to replace them
        Ohh and mexicans wont switch to ufc, they dont like bjj or wrestling or none of that crap
        So as log as we have mexicans producing fighters and blks continuing to cone up
        Boxing will live on

Comment

Originally posted by Dafukru View Post
          Ppl who think Boxing will die after pacquiao leaves r dumb. Before pacquiao terr was dlh, mosley, trinidad, hopkins...we wanna go more back in time we had tyson lewis leonard. After pacquiao boxing will live. Mexicans r the ones that been keeping the sport alive. Whenever u put a mexican with a lk or filipino fighter u get big numbers. Last i checked gthere are so many mexican american prospects that hbe potential and will catch a huge mexican fan base
          Benavidez jr, ramirez possible new golden boy ..we also have a possible new mayweather in adrian broner
          So all i gotta say is boxing will be dead but not for mexicans or blks..maybe to filipinos and *******s if they cant find replacement for someone to replace them
          Ohh and mexicans wont switch to ufc, they dont like bjj or wrestling or none of that crap
          Boxing will live on
          Yet you only listed 1 "Mexican" on your list.

And here we go, let another racial thread get started. Ready. Set. Go.

Comment

I thought Bernabe Concepcion was the next pedquiao???? LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Dafukru View Post
              Boxing will live on
              Jaime is that you??? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Yet you only listed 1 "Mexican" on your list.

And here we go, let another racial thread get started. Ready. Set. Go.
                2 mexicans.... Benavidez n Ramirez.....watch the olympics!!!

Comment

I saw the fight the guy is from india

Comment

I'd bet this thread would turn ugly.

Comment

Working...
                    X