No announcement yet.

Thank YOU Juan and Manny!!!!...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank YOU Juan and Manny!!!!...

For the greatest rivalry in boxing history!! I feel very lucky to be able to witness these two warriors fight there heart out for 42 rounds.

It was the perfect ending. Both should retire and enjoy life! Thanks for the memories!!

I'm amazed they gave such a great fight after the relatively dull 3rd one.

Big love to both. I wanted Manny to win but seeing JMM be the one to KO him made it (just about) palatable.

I actually don't want them to retire. I'm selfish.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
      I'm amazed they gave such a great fight after the relatively dull 3rd one.

Big love to both. I wanted Manny to win but seeing JMM be the one to KO him made it (just about) palatable.

I actually don't want them to retire. I'm selfish.
      Leading up to the fight I always had a feeling that this was going to end in a KO. My hunch was right, both were looking for the knockout tonight. Pac was the most aggressive I've seen him in a long time and I thought he was taking control after getting dropped hard. Marquez was looking for a one punch KO. He wasn't throwing that many combos, he was sitting down on those bombs and it payed off.

Comment

One of the greatest fights of all time. The stakes involved, the players, the level of skill, the animal intensity put on display and the surprises. It will go down as legend.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          One of the greatest fights of all time. The stakes involved, the players, the level of skill, the animal intensity put on display and the surprises. It will go down as legend.
          That's the thing. Historically, this is a monster fight (depending on whether you rate Manny as an ATG, which I do).

Just amazing stuff.

I mean, I loved Rios vs Alvarado but this was just sensational stuff, and contextually a seminal fight in boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
            Completely agree!! Perfect ending for the greatest rivalry in boxing.

Comment

This is classic high quality fighting .... very entertaining.

Comment

i am a die hard pacquiao fan and it broke my heart to see him lose the way he did. but as the saying goes, this is boxing and anything can happen but life goes on.

kudos to marquez, this is definitely the fight of the year and the knock of the year.

Comment

yeah this one was one for the ages.

I put some money on marquez and i have to admit my palms were sweating since round one. Such an intense energy its always felt when this two fight.

Comment

Doubt we'll ever see another one of these rivalries in our lifetime!

Pacquiao and Marquez were made for each other. They'll forever be linked to one another in boxing history. These two will probably be best friends when it's all said and done.

Comment

Working...
                    X