No announcement yet.

Wand training with Anderson Silva and Le Banner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wand training with Anderson Silva and Le Banner

Wand preparing for Cung Le fight with Anderson Silva and Jerome Le Banner as his training partners. Can't say he could get better training partners than that to face a fighter like Le.

good stuff and i really hope wand wins but i think he's shot to bits now

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
      good stuff and i really hope wand wins but i think he's shot to bits now
      Im with ya but his brain just cant take anymore shots to the head as soon as he gets hit clean his recovery time isnt there Cung Le is most likey gonna retire him with a KO win

Comment

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
        Im with ya but his brain just cant take anymore shots to the head as soon as he gets hit clean his recovery time isnt there Cung Le is most likey gonna retire him with a KO win
        i hear you mate,i really hope he dont but i think cung le knocks him out

Comment

Cung Le decision

Comment

Haven't seen LeBanner in a looong time. If it goes past the first round Le will gas and Wand should be able to finish him....

Comment

Damn, no faith in ol' Vandy. Some disloyal sucka's in this thread.

Just kidding. That's one of several good things about today's MMA.

You never know when the ol' horse will pull off the upset against a
              younger fighter.

Congrats to Vand. He's a true legend.

Comment

Working...
              X