No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBA: Andre Ward Will Have To Face Kessler-Magee Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBA: Andre Ward Will Have To Face Kessler-Magee Winner

According to the World Boxing Association, the WBA's "super champion" at super middleweight, Andre Ward (26-0, 14KOs) will have to face the winner of the upcoming fight between Brian Magee (36-4-1, 25KOs) and Mikkel Kessler (45-2, 34KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Damn, I don't want to see Kessler lose vs Ward.

Comment

Prove yourself outside the US Ward, come to Denmark where Kessler is undefeated!

Oh wait, I forgot, he's too protected to leave now. Damn I wish he would just do it. I'd respect him a whole lot more, due to the 3-4 headbutts he landed. That will always overshadow the victory, unless he comes to Denmark and make those wrongs right.

Comment

So Wards 2013 schedule is Pavlik and Kessler?

Not looking forward to that.
        Last edited by -PBP-; 10-31-2012, 12:19 PM.

Comment

So we get a rematch of a one sided fight, and a fight that'd almost surely be a one sided fight.

Huh, great options there.

But, I guess he's already cleaned out the division, except Bute. So time to pull a Klitschko and go back through the division again starting with Kessler.

Comment

magee was kod by robin reid for christ sake.....
            ward already beaten kessler too!
            give up the belt andre, there are better fights than this.

Comment

whups. time for ward to move up in weight because frankly, theres no1 else worth fighing in that division

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                whups. time for ward to move up in weight because frankly, theres no1 else worth fighing in that division
                this or rematch sakio bika instead of these guys

Comment

For Ward's sake I hope Bute beats Froch so he can have a fight that people would actually look forward to seeing next year.

But I don't see that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    The problem is...who is there at 175 that is any better than his options at 168?

Comment

Working...
                    X