No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'm The Greatest Since Lennox Lewis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'm The Greatest Since Lennox Lewis

Tyson Fury believes he will be on the verge of a world title shot if he beats American Kevin Johnson on Saturday.

Fury, who relinquished the British and Commonwealth titles earlier this year to take a different route to the top, is closing on WBC champion Vitali Klitschko.

It remains to be seen whether the 41-year-old from Ukraine will fight again, but even if not Fury is confident he can beat brother Wladimir, who holds all the other belts.

"Johnson's going to go home a happy loser with a pay cheque, whereas I'm going to move on to the next level," he told the Daily Star.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wow, this guy has megalomania!

Comment

Oh my God, he's insane.

Comment

haha this guy makes me laugh ... at least he brings a bit of excitement even if he is complete arse Fury v Haye would be a big fight in the UK and it would be funny to see the greatest fighter since Lennox Lewis getting KTFO

Comment

Ive heard haye mention himlf in the same sentence as LL before, although im not sure Haye said he was anywhere as good as LL.

Fight haye.

Comment

here comes the hate....

he's just having a laugh, Tyson Fury is a hoot

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Ive heard haye mention himlf in the same sentence as LL before, although im not sure Haye said he was anywhere as good as LL.

Fight haye.
              I think Haye and Lewis are good friends, and Haye has said many times that LL is his idol - and he should know that he is no where near LL in terms of stature. But I think he has said some of his fights have been the biggest since Lewis, in the UK - which is true to some extent.

Comment

haha fury is losing the plot.

i do like him though he's a funny guy.

price flattenes fury if the fight ever comes off

Comment

Delusional pikie

Comment

I'll give it to Tyson, he sure does know how to make people laugh.

Comment

Working...
                    X