Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klitschko, is the best heavyweight ever... LMAO!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klitschko, is the best heavyweight ever... LMAO!!!!!!!

Why have there been so many posts " Klitschko is the best. " Trust me, anyone who has seen a Lennox Lewis Vs. Vitali Klitschko fight would disagree. I like watching the Klitschko brothers. If he is number one..... ( PS: HE IS NOT ) Lets see how they match up with these guys.

Lennox Lewis?
    Evander Holyfield?
    Riddick Bowe?
    Muhhamad Ali?

Even A few uprising boxers may defeat them one day.:.
    Alexander Povetkin? ( MAYBE later in carreer )
    Robert Helenius? ( MAYBE later in career )
    Chris Arreola? ( MAYBE )

Exactly, Klitschko is top 10-14 maybe.

Which Klitschko are you talking about? I'm assuming Vitaly? But, you threw me off with putting him in the top 10-14...

Comment

Wlad is not the best heavyweight ever but what's with the "anyone who saw lewis vs vitali" remark? Vitali was winning on every card and better in pretty much area until the cut

In their primes I'd say Vitali > Lewis > Wlad

Wlad just beat the most annoying ****** in boxing so he's the flavor of the week right now but before this most agreed Vitali was the better of the two

Comment

Because we havent seen a HW like him before with the skills? People who say oh
        (XX Fighter) Will beat him 4 sure, cuz he aint black!

Nobody knows, tell me last time there were HW champions who unified all the titles, maintaining one of the highest KO% of HW history and reign for so many years with so many title defences? Huh? Tell me a true HW, dont tell me a blown up CW or a guy who was fighting 180 pounders.

We havent seen this level of domination in a long time, a few come and are exciting but they dont last, they fade away.

+ Vitali has the record of beating the MOST UNDEFEATED TRUE HW's. Vitali has took more 0's than Lewis,Tyson,+ others.

Wlad is tied with Tyson btw with same amount.

Wlad has boxed more True HW rounds than any other True HW in history.

Vitali has never been defeated legitly, he has lost less than 10 rounds in his entire career while maintaining the highest KO%.

But they aint black so they suck
        Last edited by Medved; 07-04-2011, 10:07 PM.

Comment

@ KO%

When guys start mentioning KO% it means they have no argument for their agenda/point.

Comment

Lennox Lewis? I'm assuming you looked at the record and didn't watch the fight. Vitali dominated him and retired him. Comparing them to Ali isn't fair, Ali could beat anyone in his prime. (note: he was in prison during his prime)
            Holyfield would be a good fight but I think either of the Klitschkos could beat him. The brothers aren't the best boxers but they are extremely athletic and conditioned, more so than many fighters of all eras. I think they are both within 15-25 ATG

Comment

lol at ending argument with top 10-14.

Comment

Originally posted by coreyg100 View Post
                Why have there been so many posts " Klitschko is the best. "

There are couple of Haye fans, masquerading as Klitshko fans, who make these threads. Haye fans are very easy to trace -- they are dumb as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by coreyg100 View Post
                  Why have there been so many posts " Klitschko is the best. " Trust me, anyone who has seen a Lennox Lewis Vs. Vitali Klitschko fight would disagree. I like watching the Klitschko brothers. If he is number one..... ( PS: HE IS NOT ) Lets see how they match up with these guys.

Lennox Lewis?
                  Evander Holyfield?
                  Riddick Bowe?
                  Muhhamad Ali?

Even A few uprising boxers may defeat them one day.:.
                  Alexander Povetkin? ( MAYBE later in carreer )
                  Robert Helenius? ( MAYBE later in career )
                  Chris Arreola? ( MAYBE )

Exactly, Klitschko is top 10-14 maybe.
                  Are u High ?

Comment

No, he's not the best HW ever, but top 10-14 as you say is a really great acomplishment, the guy is among the best HWs of all time, I'm sure Wlad is proud.

Comment

Working...
                    X