No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: Not Only Can I Win, I Think I Can KO Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mosley: Not Only Can I Win, I Think I Can KO Canelo

Neither the youth nor the boxing ability of Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (39-0-1, 29KOs) is intimidating to former three division world champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley (46-7-1, 39KOs). Alvarez defends his WBC 154-pound title against Mosley on the Floyd Mayweather-Miguel Cotto undercard on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

It ain't over till the fat lady sings...Mosley ain't done yet...Im expecting an upset here.

Comment

He still has the power and Canelo's chin has a question mark beside it.

Problem is, he's been gun-shy since the 4th round of the beat down he received from Mayweather. The constant stream of counters made him hesitant to punch and he hasn't recovered from that, mentally at least.

Comment

im sure you can shane as long as you dont fight scared....you aint fighting a caliber of manny pac now...
        Last edited by punchville; 03-07-2012, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Mosley is finished, Opinions?

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Neither the youth nor the boxing ability of Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (39-0-1, 29KOs) is intimidating to former three division world champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley (46-7-1, 39KOs). Alvarez defends his WBC 154-pound title against Mosley on the Floyd Mayweather-Miguel Cotto undercard on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]
          Says he is not taking the fight for the money? IMO i doubt it, After seeing his performance against pac, I think thats the only reason he's still in boxing (MONEY) Turning into a once legendary fighter who just looking for paydays, like james toney, roy jones junior, mayorga and so on...
          Unlike Bernard Hopkins and J.M. Marquez who are there to compete and doing so with great competitiveness. So for me this is not a fight I'm that interested in watching. I think its a fight made by Canelo's promoters to continue to build his fast growing reputation.

Comment

canelo does have a questionable chin imo...

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              He still has the power and Canelo's chin has a question mark beside it.

Problem is, he's been gun-shy since the 4th round of the beat down he received from Mayweather. The constant stream of counters made him hesitant to punch and he hasn't recovered from that, mentally at least.
              Yeah, Now that u say that, I think your right, I was thinking it was since the Pac fight that he became (Gun-shy) as you call it, but now that you mention it, it is really since the 4th rd in the mayweather fight, where he started to retreat in survival mode. I'm guessing the fight is at 154lb?, thats surely suiting canelo, I can see another survival show from mosley in this fight, once he feels the power, energy and youth of Canelo.

Comment

I can take anything Shane says seriously again after his last fight.

I know Shane can talk but his action sonce in the ring tell a different story. Thing is Canelo is beatable and is slow coming forward like Margarito so stylistically Shane should have a shot but its all down to his mental approach.

I fear he is just there for the money and his body cant do what it did 20 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by punchville View Post
                  im sure you can shane as long as you dont fight scared....you aint fighting a caliber of manny pac now...
                  you new breed cats are funny!!!..Molsey and SCARED don't go together....maybe you should try another theory about that night....don't be stupid and make rookie mistakes by calling a vet like Shane scared!!..smh...get real!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    you new breed cats are funny!!!..Molsey and SCARED don't go together....maybe you should try another theory about that night....don't be stupid and make rookie mistakes by calling a vet like Shane scared!!..smh...get real!!
                    Yo, my man...why you have that sig of that young dude in red who is clearly b*tch made? What's good w/ that?

And Shane ain't scared of anyone, but on May 5th, he's going out on a stretcher. I hope that he just fights and gives a good showing

Comment

Working...
                    X