No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beltran Jabs at Golden Boy Over Dueling 9/15 Events

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beltran Jabs at Golden Boy Over Dueling 9/15 Events

Promoter Fernando Beltran of Zanfer Promotions, who co-promote WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. with Top Rank, has given his two cents on the dueling events that are taking place on September 15th in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

i'm never paying for a top rank fight until arum retires

Comment

Beltran has a good point. Chavez jr is fighting the best fighter at 160 while Canelo's fighting the always dangerous TBA. Whats worse is the only reason Schaefer is keeping the date is to take P.P.V. numbers away from Chavez, which is childish. Golden boy needs to swallow their pride and just move the date to December.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
        Beltran has a good point. Chavez jr is fighting the best fighter at 160
        You got that backwards.

Comment

It seems like Golden Boy is just trying to piss off Arum. All 3 opponents for Canelo have fallen through and they are still sticking to this date.

Not trying to defend either promotion, promotional companies are the reason some GREAT fights aren't happening.

Comment

Beltran can say whatever he wants, but I'll be glad to watch Alvarez vs Bundrage, Trout, or Molina and Gonzalez vs Ponce for free on Showtime!!! Besides, GBP has a commitment to Televisa, the biggest television network in Mexico. They can't just pull out without trying fulfill their commitment!!!

Comment

Boycott top rank.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                i'm never paying for a top rank fight until arum retires
                Agreed x100

Comment

Working...
                X