Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido Confident of Derailing Garcia, Open To Cruz Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salido Confident of Derailing Garcia, Open To Cruz Bout

WBO featherweight champion Orlando Salido (39-11-2, 27KOs) is confident that he will defeat Mikey Garcia (29-0, 25KOs). According to Salido, the fight is likely being rescheduled for February. After watching some of Garcia's fights, Salido feels that his style is very similar to Juan Manuel Lopez. Salido knocked out Juanma in both of their fights. [Click Here To Read More]

Task at hand, Salido. Task at hand.

Comment

Cruz would outbox Salido.

Comment

I'm taking Mikey in this one

Comment

i think salido loses this. garcia is not only undefeated but has crisp combinations with power. garcia has shown in his last fight that he has some footwork, better than lopez i think. garcia might just spark salido's lights out in the later rounds

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
            In your dreams. Cruz does not belong in the same sentence as Salido.

Comment

Mikey Defeats Salido via UD

Salido Defeats Cruz via Stoppage

Comment

I think salido run is over Garcia and Cruz are younger boxers that control the pace

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
                  Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  I think salido run is over Garcia and Cruz are younger boxers that control the pace
                  Lol you ******s after salido is done with cruz they are gona be calling it a hate crime.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                    Lol you ******s after salido is done with cruz they are gona be calling it a hate crime.
                    Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    In your dreams. Cruz does not belong in the same sentence as Salido.
                    Be realistic, Salido hasnt done anything outside the Juanma fights, Cruz would outbox him and make his gay pride feel better.

Comment

Working...
                    X