Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have u ever asked a girl to shave her p****y when u go down ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have u ever asked a girl to shave her p****y when u go down ?

I went down on a girl and her p*****y was so hairy i couldnt even begin , i asked that ho to go shave it and 40 mins later she came back bald as an eagle !!

Yeah !!!

I didn't even know they still made girls like that.

Comment

i've bever had to, I don't sleep with 70's **** stars

Comment

Originally posted by weltercelt View Post
        I went down on a girl and her p*****y was so hairy i couldnt even begin , i asked that ho to go shave it and 40 mins later she came back bald as an eagle !!

Yeah !!!
        40 minutes to shave!!! Damn! how big was her perm down there...that bathroom must of looked like a barbershop after she was done...

Comment

Man up yall....aint nothing wrong with a little peach fuzz. Im straight on bald girls. I dont like that prickly shyt. Looks kiddy and immature. I like a girl with a little hair down there. Sexy as hell.

But in this age of men shaving all of their body hair and underarm hair off Im not shock some grown men are queasy at good ole pucci hair.
          Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 09-04-2012, 07:06 AM.

Comment

girls now a days are all shaved or either trimmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
              Man up yall....aint nothing wrong with a little peach fuzz. Im straight on bald girls. I dont like that prickly shyt. Looks kiddy and immature. I like a girl with a little hair down there. Sexy as hell.

But in this age of men shaving all of their body hair and underarm hair off Im not shock some grown men are queasy at good ole pucci hair.
              Nobody said it had to be completely shaven, but it's the 21st century for ****'s sake - Minimum personal grooming standards are expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post

i shave my armpits and most people would consider me in the "badass" spectrum of men. it cuts way the hell down on the smell and pit stains, and it makes my muscles look better.

you really cant knock armpit shaving until you try it.

now, shaving my chest; that i will never do, and will knock before i try.

as for the ladies
                some sort of landing strip or fully shaven, please.

come on, now. who really enjoys an untrimmed bush? do you really want to see a forest trying to make its way out of a bikini bottom?

Comment

I don't like bald *****, it's a lil peado.

Brazillian is just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    I don't like bald *****, it's a lil peado.

Brazillian is just fine.
                    i thought bald was Brazilian...

brazilian women are smoking hot, for the record.

Comment

Working...
                    X