Angel says he will "most likely" file a lawsuit against Freddie Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel says he will "most likely" file a lawsuit against Freddie Roach

Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI
    Marquez's strength coach Angel Hernandez says he met with federal investigators last week and asked them to look into Roach's comments

Angel says he will "most likely" file a lawsuit against @FreddieRoach
    Expand
    5m Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI
    For whatever it's worth, Angel says that after this fight, all his fighters will submit to WADA testing, all year round.
    Expand
    7m Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI
    Marquez's strength coach Angel Hernandez says he met with federal investigators last week and asked them to look into Roach's comments
    Expand
    13m Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI
    Marquez on @FreddieRoach accusing him of juicing: "He can says what he wants, but he has no proof. I would have taken any test."
    Expand

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Once a snitch, always a snitch...

Comment

Please do it!! I would love to see the outcome of this. So roach making that comment last week that if Marquez's body is natural roach will kiss his Azz. Now please tell me where in that statement did roach accused angel of anything?? If anyone should be suing its marquez.

Comment

Absolutely pathetic.

Comment

I think if anybody does it it should be Marquez himself, not the guy who actually deals with steroids and has video of himself shooting up.

Comment

He sounded extremely suspect in the new episode of 24/7 and Marquez seems to be quite interested in "alternative" methods.

Comment

YES,YES and YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I just don't see how he can make a case for this when roach havent mention his name at all. Roach said if marquez body is natural roach will kiss his Azz. This mean marquez could be doping himself, marquez could be using someone else. Why would angel single himself out? Roach didn't even mention ur name lol!! Hmm sounds like someone is a little insecured about this situation.

Comment

"most likely"

so he's not sure. i'd love to see him get impoverished taking this into court.

a lot of lawyers would take this pro bono to defend roach.

Comment

Working...
                    X