No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tye Fields Retires From Boxing, Big Sky Says Bye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tye Fields Retires From Boxing, Big Sky Says Bye

Heavyweight contender Tye "Big Sky" Fields (49-5, 44KOs) has called it a day. The 37-year-old fighter is looking to do other things with himself. After suffering a sixth round TKO loss in his last fight, against "Polish Giant" Mariusz Wach in March, Fields saw no reason to continue any further. [Click Here To Read More]

Its time to go

Later big man

Comment

you will you will be missed, Lord Tye.

I will await for the heavens above to show me a sign of your reincarnation. the church of Tye will never die!

Comment

i cant wait for the day he gets inducted to the HOF..well deserved..............

Comment

Would've loved to see him headlining Vegas, in his own 24/7 episodes, and signing big endorsements.

Tye will come back stronger and better.

Good luck, Tye.

Comment

I feel sorry for the guy. He has been clowned on more than anyone in the history of this forum. At least he tried.

Comment

He made a few bucks, traveled the world, and rubbed shoulders with the greats. He was fun to watch in Prizefighter last year, had a good punch, and his KO loss to Monte is one of the most talked about upsets of our era

Thanks for fights, Tye.

Comment

it takes guts to get in the ring and for that he should be given credit. but that's about it.

Comment

hey man Tye was a good character for boxing.

Thanks for the memories, big guy

Comment

tye did pretty good for himself in the sport considering he didn't start boxing until 24. he was able to travel the world, fought some names in the sport, made some money & was able to fight on many different networks. he sparred with many of the top contenders & achieved moderate success in the sport. he may have never got past the domestic level but for the most part he did better then most could expect.
                    it's too bad the canadian champion neven pajkic avoided him for years & never gave him an opportunity to fight for the canadian title. i would have loved to have seen that fight especially if it was in edmonton. i wish he would stick around & fight in the canadain domestic scene but iu respect his decision to retire. he was a good guy for the sport & i wish him well in his future endeavours...

Comment

Working...
                    X