Mexican Cartels (NWS)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican Cartels (NWS)

Very graphic !

So sad this is what my county has come down to. Looks like they are killing for the fun of it.

Since all of this crap has been happening I don't ever mention I have family in Mexico. I avoid that topic when it comes up. Many Mexicans have worked so hard and have gone through some difficult times and situations for centuries just so a bunch of no good, pieces of **** devils can cloud that reputation.

I really am ashamed to be correlated to these horrible disgusting people.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
      Since all of this crap has been happening I don't ever mention I have family in Mexico. I avoid that topic when it comes up. Many Mexicans have worked so hard and have gone through some difficult times and situations for centuries just so a bunch of no good, pieces of **** devils can cloud that reputation.

I really am ashamed to be correlated to these horrible disgusting people.
      disgusting that you let a few people let you be embarrased to be from mexico.

Comment

I Hope God comes soon and just destroys the earth. As a people we have failed. Sure, humans may have reached the moon and created amazing machines capable of anything and everything but that is besides the point.

Comment

Honestly, embarrassed to be a human.

As if Mexicans need more bad things for the rest of the world to talk about. Mexicans are already the most hated group of people on earth.

Originally posted by JRM View Post
          disgusting that you let a few people let you be embarrased to be from mexico.

Comment

i think being a clipper fan is more shameful

Comment

I would not know, I assume that is basketball and I don't watch basketball or soccer.

On the other hand people like JMM make Mexico proud to have such disciplined and educated people. So strong and mentally tough. He is a role model to me. I know and understand pacquiao is a great example for the Philippines and its people, but like it or not the Philippines has nothing on Mexico's Juan Manuel Marquez.

If pacquiao is a 10, Juan Manuel Marquez is a 1 million in terms of excellence.

That is a real warrior no matter how many times you drop him he will rise and will continue on.

Great Heart of a champion.

Originally posted by Primera View Post
              i think being a clipper fan is more shameful

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                Honestly, embarrassed to be a human.

As if Mexicans need more bad things for the rest of the world to talk about. Mexicans are already the most hated group of people on earth.
                most hated people on earth? da ****k. USA is not earth.

Most hated people on earth are Americans.

The world has no problem with Mexicans.

And Primera.

Hop off my nuts.

Why do you care how much money fighters make? . Shameful
                Last edited by JRM; 05-21-2012, 09:13 PM.

Comment

I Always said there is no Hell, we live in it...Judgment day is not
                  to far away...

Comment

hopefully the mayans were right

Comment

Working...
                    X