Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Guarantee that Floyd vs Marquez will reach close to or slightly over 1 million buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Guarantee that Floyd vs Marquez will reach close to or slightly over 1 million buys

I know haters will come in here and flame, but this isn't me just bull****ting or throwing stuff out there. My girlfriend and my sister both work for Directv (at different locations) and they keep telling me everyday about the amount of people talking about the fight or calling in about ordering the fight. At school, everyday I hear groups of people talking about the fight, and I haven't seen a fight get this much buzz since Oscar vs Floyd. Even when I running around town all this week Ive heard people talk about this fight everywhere Ive went. Don't be surprised when this is the highest selling fight since Oscar vs Floyd.

BTW this is coming from someone who dislikes Floyd. And while I slightly dislike, my sister and my girlfriend can't stand him and are annoyed by it at work. Only mentioning that to let people know I'm not a Floyd nuthugger... but someone just keeping it real.
    Last edited by Khalid X; 09-17-2009, 09:42 PM.

i bet it does less than 650k. just a thought, no hate.

Comment

It's not touching 600,000.

Comment

yea, there are a lot of people that are being super negative about this fight(for some strange reason), but its getting a lot of publicity from what Ive seen.

clubs in Orlando are actually advertising that theyll be showing it on the radio. I dont hear that often

Comment

Dont think so. Anything over 500k would be good.

Comment

I'll say 550-600K PPV buys.

Comment

I'm thinking more like 500k-600k.

I don't know about a million but we'll see.

Comment

I'd love to know what the UK buyrates will be. They're promoting it quite a lot over here.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Charms View Post
                  It's not touching 600,000.
                  With all the rubbish thrown on it , if it does 600k or better its outstanding and the haters will look like fools ,,,,,,again . I hope it does well for boxing .

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
                    i bet it does less than 650k
                    We will see. Im willing to bet points on it...because again, I haven't seen a boxing fight this talked about in a long time. Who else out there in other cities are seeing a huge buzz about this fight. I'm in SA and alot of mexicans are rallying around Marquez. Floyd is also getting a lot of love from non boxing fans, wanting to tune in to see him fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X