No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. Hits Moscow For Denis Lebedev Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. Hits Moscow For Denis Lebedev Clash

MOSCOW, Russia – In anticipation of his upcoming bout on May 21, 2011 in Moscow, Russia and in response to numerous requests from his Russian boxing fans, legendary eight-time world boxing champion and future hall of famer Roy Jones Jr. has released his latest single, сердце чемпиона (Heart of a Champion). “When I came to Moscow for our promotional tour last month, everybody kept asking me if I was going to write a song for the fight,” Jones Jr. said. “I didn’t realize how many Russian fans I had, and it really moved me and inspired me to write this song. I hope they like it.”

[Click Here To Read More]

Hope this is it for Roy. (again)

Comment

I can't see him getting out of the first, now.

Might be a good fight to bet on. Albeit at poor Roy's expense.

If it gets done early there should be no real damage incurred, and we can crack on with remembering a great career.

Comment

I wanna hear his new song!

Comment

Jones' career has become the train wreck that just won't stop

Comment

I had a dream last night that he got manhandled and destroyed

Comment

It's sad to see a legend continue to risk his health all for boxing. He has suffered a few too many damaging defeats and he should have learned by now that his best days are ahead of him. I like Roy too much to see him win this fight, as it will probably give him the confidence to continue to fight on, hence, for the betterment of his health, I hope he loses and stops fighting.

Comment

The continued career wouldn't be so bad if he was just clowning on Jeff Lacy in the South...but he keeps stepping up to naturally bigger power-punchers. It's crazy.

Comment

Goodluck Roy.

Comment

It will be the last thing he hits.

Comment

Working...
                    X