Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When the Referee says "TEN" the fight is OVER!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the Referee says "TEN" the fight is OVER!

Martinez got SCREWED tonight. It doesn't matter if he was up by a fraction of a second before the ref said ten. When the referee counts ten, the fight is over. Crybaby Cintron got checked and counted out
    in the 7th. The fight should have been over. Then Martinez got a bull**** point deduction because of Cintron's ducking. The scoring of the fight sucked! This decision was a FUCKIN' atrocity!

I agree.. The ref CLEARLY stopped that fight.. He counted 10 then waved the fight off and went to collect the scorecards. Someone must have talked to him on the side and told him to continue the fight.. Once the fight is called off you can't say oh no wait I made a mistake fight is back on.. It was BS. Martinez clearly beat Cintron and gave him a boxing lesson.. Just look at Cintrons face.. He's a heartless little *****. I really don't like him at all.

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
      I agree.. The ref CLEARLY stopped that fight.. He counted 10 then waved the fight off and went to collect the scorecards. Someone must have talked to him on the side and told him to continue the fight.. Once the fight is called off you can't say oh no wait I made a mistake fight is back on.. It was BS. Martinez clearly beat Cintron and gave him a boxing lesson.. Just look at Cintrons face.. He's a heartless little *****. I really don't like him at all.

That fight was OVER. I've never seen anything like that in all the years I've been watching boxing. Martinez won that fight tonight.

Comment

Agreed, he was robbed blind

Comment

Not according to the keen hawk eye of Max Kellerman, three fucking replays, oh, and the "special super cut in" of that bull****.

I'm still shaking my head over that nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Not according to the keen hawk eye of Max Kellerman, three fucking replays, oh, and the "special super cut in" of that bull****.

I'm still shaking my head over that nonsense.
            Kellerman is a complete idiot. He even went so far as to say that if he got up before the N in TEN the he beat the count. What a moron!

Comment

Yeah that **** was attrocious.

Comment

I'm not saying Cintron won that fight...Far from it. But you really think it would of been better if Martinez won by fake KO due to the ref MISTAKINGLY counting to 10 even though Cintron was up?

Please...

Comment

Originally posted by damian5000 View Post
                  I'm not saying Cintron won that fight...Far from it. But you really think it would of been better if Martinez won by fake KO due to the ref MISTAKINGLY counting to 10 even though Cintron was up?

Please...
                  In that case I thought the fighter had to be completely up at the count of 10.

That's just what I always thought.

Comment

Originally posted by damian5000 View Post

Please...

That was no fault of the ref, he counted the fighter out. It was Kermit's stupid ass who though he got butted. The ref did his job and count the fool out. The ref made NO mistake. And then the fight continues and the ref MISTAKINGLY takes a point away from Martinez and the judges can't get the scoring right. The **** was a fuckin circus.

Comment

Working...
                    X