Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Timothy Bradley-Devon Alexander Official Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Timothy Bradley-Devon Alexander Official Weigh-In

Ryan Burton catches the official weigh-in for the junior welterweight unification between unbeaten champions Timothy Bradley and Devon Alexander.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Finally, damn!

Comment

Post some good pics up

Comment

Was this open to the public? If so I had no idea.

Comment

Tim seriously looked like he wanted to stomp a mud hole in the young champ.

Comment

tim way 2 serious devon is SCARED

Comment

Wishing for Bradley to win ,iF he want to .what he really need is his best performance to date. and to shorten up his punches ,bradley punches will get their but Alex punches is shorter and will get their faster. His uppercut and half uppercut angle left and right can all drop you, expressly if he catches you throwing Bradley can't win in a 4punch exchange Think if he just be boxer with jab and a 2 punch counter puncher and drop back and mix a few 2punch attack,he could take a decision.if he decide out exchange Alex he might hit the mat a few times,he need to fight smart, not be stronger.

Comment

Noticables:

Bradley is shorter and has noticably shorter arms.

Bradley looks thin,his cold probably caused this,lets hope hes at full strenght.

Alexander is doing too much talking,like he is overconfident,and thinks hes won already.

Or like hes not confident and needs to talk him self up and hype him self up,like hes afriad,like fraudley did and does!

Bradley looks plain pumped and ready,He did not back away from the stare,alexander looked away first and bradley was still starring a hole into alexander.

The man who wants it more and focuses most wins.Im excited!.

Comment

timmy going to destroy devon

Comment

good looks BScene. Really looking forward to this weekend, got Alexander vs Bradley and then Celtics @ Lakers. As far this fight goes, I'm not basing my argument on this, but it's worth mentioning, Kotelnik who is like half the athlete/boxer that Bradley is, gave Devon all sorts of problems - I can't see how Alexander is going to figure Bradley out. Bradley is an all around boxer/fighter. Styles make fights and perhaps that was just an off night, maybe Alexander is gonna look as good as he did versus Urango. I, for one, am super psyched about this fight, it's hitting me a little late, but now that its around the corner I really can't wait. Bradley will be a moving target all night I believe, Devon has to work his body early to slow him down later in the fight and hope to top it off with that stunning uppercut of his. I don't really care who wins this fight, just looking for something to entertain me, but I got Bradley by UD. Hopefully the winner goes to face Amir Khan, who I think is more athletic and clearly possess faster hand speed than either boxer, but he's not as skilled as Bradley is, but you know what, that's for the future...maybe.

Comment

Working...
                    X