No announcement yet.

14 Year Old Cartel "Hitman" Captured. Might Be A U.S. Citizen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14 Year Old Cartel "Hitman" Captured. Might Be A U.S. Citizen

Edgar Jimenez, nicknamed "El Ponchis" worked for the South Pacific Cartel since he was 11, according army officials who apprehended him.

Jimenez was captured with his 16-year -old sister who told reporters they planned to cross the border to San Diego, California to see their mother.

"I participated in four executions, but I did it drugged and under threat that if I didn't, they would kill me," the boy told reporters calmly when he was handed over to the federal prosecutor Friday morning, showing no remorse.

"El Ponchis" made grisly headlines in Mexico when reports of murders he allegedly committed surfaced.

The Mexican daily paper La Razon reported in November that he was allegedly paid $3,000 for each murder.

The attorney general for Morelos state said the two would turned over to state authorities, who handle crimes committed by minors in Mexico.

In this video, he claims to have been born in San Diego, California.

I hear that Mexico is losing the Drug War.

Guerra Banditos!!!

Comment

My people are nuts!! They are always in a state of war with everybody but most especially with themselves. That's why I live among black people where it's nice and safe. Black folk leave me alone-- they think all Meskins are nuts!

Comment

Working...
      X