LMAO Audley Harrison is refusing to retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO Audley Harrison is refusing to retire

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...vid-Price.html

Harrison was taken to hospital with a broken nose after being knocked out. Yet it appears he refuses to acknowledge it is all over for him.
    Harrison said in a statement on Monday: “I want to congratulate David Price and his team on executing his game-plan so effectively.
    “I said I had prepared very well for this bout and it showed ... I was in great shape and went out there with no fear, believing I could win it.
    "I was really in the zone, didn't get fazed by the crowd, or atmosphere and stay focused on the task. After 8 years, I finally had control of myself again.
    “My whole game-plan was about avoiding his right, so to get lined up like that is a disappointment for me.

“Father time has caught up with me, as I didn't see the initial shot, so could not react. He finished me off like a good pro, so I have no complaints. I have a broken nose for my troubles, so I didn't get away Scott free.
    “I have said when I turn up to win, and lose to nothing other than ability, I will know my times is up, so this could be my last bout. I'll take some time to think this out, as I never want to come back to boxing once I've walked away.
    “I started this journey as a nineteen year old juvenile tearaway, boxing at the Top hat social club in Ealing against a policeman Tony Wildgoose winning by 2nd round stoppage ... if it's to end here, what a ride it's been and I'm grateful to the universe for allowing me to find my destiny and walk the precarious road my way. Keep dreaming, keep believing and never give up.”

Why would he? He keeps getting paid for matches that he shouldn't be getting in the first place. Eventually he might get lucky and KO somebody out

Comment

If he is only going to continue as he thinks he can be world champ one day, probably retiring is the best option as he isnt likely to win.

But if he wants to box for money and he dont mind being hit, maybe he can continue.

There are many fighters even worse than Audley making a living out of boxing. Not everyones a klitscho

Comment

Not a surprise, he keeps getting paid nicely to get KTFO

I'd let Price KO me as well for that kinda money

Comment

he doesnt' take a ton of punches in these recent losses, rofl

usually the first big shot does him in, and otherwise he's not even throwing.

let him continue. he's the great british hope.

Comment

I said I had prepared very well for this bout and it showed ... I was in great shape and went out there with no fear

yeah it showed Audley, u lasted longer than a minute!

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
              I said I had prepared very well for this bout and it showed ... I was in great shape and went out there with no fear

yeah it showed Audley, u lasted longer than a minute!
              But i think in audleys deluded mind, he wasnt prepared against Haye and that is why he was negative against haye. Against Price he was all positive as he had prepared like a demon.

Comment

Working...
              X