No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Self-Confidence No ‘Problem’ For Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Self-Confidence No ‘Problem’ For Adrien Broner

By Jake Donovan - You have to hand it to Adrien Broner. Even in the presence of the man around whom his own routine is shaped, the undefeated super featherweight still finds ways to keep it ‘me-first.’

But then, maybe it’s just one more way that Broner attempts to emulate Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Broner lucky Chris John not in his division.

Chris John whip him good if so.

Comment

wheres my brush!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by King Chris John View Post

why because he beat marquez.. man please he would served just like that clown did last night..

Comment

This is stupid to even talk about. Mayweather would pick red apart.

Comment

I don't mind the personality at all.

Comment

Whats all this ''Brush my hair crap''? I called this the first minute of the fight, all these cats want to be like Mayweather! I prefer seeing Russell jr. much more humble and a better fighter than Broner, props to him for his performance, but calm it down a little, he didint fight the best in that class, a simple bum that gave him a bit of trouble, before he was able to throw that uppercut! Hey maybe Mayweather wants to fight Broner, thats y he was there,LOLOLOLOLOL!

Comment

Originally posted by King Chris John View Post

s.uck my dick punk..

Comment

Broner is Unstoppable! The more you Haters talk about him, the more he actually resembles Mayweather. Be careful when fueling this monster. Mayweather is 42-0. 20 more fights and everyone will look stupid because another Floyd will be here!

Comment

Broner knocks out Rios, Gamboa, Juanma, Chris John, even Jr. Welterweights Eric Morales, Maidana, and Juan Manuel Marquez easily. Yeah I said it! you can't tell me any of these bums can deal with his speed. Watch, you'll see.

Comment

Working...
                    X