No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Nobuhiro Ishida Hits Moscow For Pirog Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Nobuhiro Ishida Hits Moscow For Pirog Bout

Former WBA interim-junior middleweight champion Nobuhiro Ishida (29-7-2, 9KOs) has arrived in Moscow, Russia. Ishida came early to get adjusted to the climate and time zone difference. On May 1st he challenges WBO middleweight king Dmitry Pirog (19-0, 15KOs) at the Sport Complex Krylatskoe in Moscow, Russia. In his last bout, in February, Ishida lost a twelve round decision to former champion Paul Williams.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Same Face Syndrome

Comment

i seriously think we have the same jacket, haha. anyways, pirog is going to dominate this guy, hopefully a good stoppage that can give dmitry a little buzz. we'll see what happens, hopefully it's an entertaining fight.

Comment

Should be a one-sided affair for Pirog against a mediocre jnior middleweight. Hope something better comes along for him but this is a crap title defense

Comment

I like Ishida he takes the tough fights.

Comment

I accidentally stumbled onto an Ishida fight on youtube and for some reason I decided to watch it along with a couple of other of his other lesser known fights. I thought maybe the Kirkland fight wasn't a fluke and the only reason he lost to Williams was because of styles. Perhaps there was some hidden unappreciated talent I can discover from his older fights. Boy, did I waste my time. It's amazing how horribly feather fisted he his. Paulie Malignaggi probably punches harder even at welterweight. It was funny how in some slow motion replays in his fight against Canelo's brother, it looked like his fists were bouncing off the guy's face. He doesn't know how to sit on his punches at all. One thing I discovered about him that wasn't shown in the Kirkland and Paul Williams fight is that that he actually showboats a lot. Half the time he likes to drops his hand down and does a poor man's Martinez' impersonation. I actually expect him to do this in the Pirog fight. It may be his downfall.

Comment

I can't blame the man for riding the Kirkland win as far as he can take it. Dude is straight garbage like Sleepless said. Get that money. Seems like Ishida is in a different time zone every day of the week.

Comment

War Ishida.......

Comment

Working...
                X