No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Murray Aims To Conquer America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John Murray Aims To Conquer America

Manchester ace John Murray is aiming to follow in the footsteps of Ricky Hatton and conquer America this Saturday night.

Murray has already held the British and European titles, but the 26-year-old now takes a big step up to world level when he faces WBA World Lightweight Champion Brandon Rios at Madison Square Garden in New York, live and exclusive on BoxNation (Sky platform Ch. 456).

"This is by far the biggest bout of my career to date," said Murray. "To be fighting in the 'Mecca' of boxing, Madison Square Garden, for the world title is the whole reason I got into this sport in the first place." [Click Here To Read More]

Great opportunity for Murray but not good enough for the elite level.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
      Great opportunity for Murray but not good enough for the elite level.
      murray will do fine in the build up with lots of talk bigging himself up BUT when the bell goes to start the fight IT WILL BE ALL DOWNHILL....maybe he will surprise us

Comment

First time I've actually laughed out loud at a thread title.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Murray is stopped in the first round. Totally out of his depth. Rios would be a tough fight for a prime Ricky Hatton, let alone the poor man version.

Comment

Brandon Rios by rape

Comment

Working...
            X