No announcement yet.

What's the chance of Bradley upset?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the chance of Bradley upset?

First, I'm still skeptical about Arum signing the Pac/Bradley fight this soon. Maybe Arum rather have Bradley beat Pacquiao than Mayweather to build his fan base after all the heated negotiations (if you even call it that).

I hope Pacquiao can pull one more good performance. He's been soft lately and he needs that killer instinct back in him. I don't see that hunger anymore. He seems content and doesn't go for the kill anymore. All these politics he's been in have took away his sport of boxing.

Bradley, I fear has a decent shot at the upset. I don't know any other guy right now that's as hungry as Bradley. That could ultimately be the factor. Anyway I'm f**ckin excited as hell for this fight!

PAC is due...too many distractions in congress...no more killer instinct...he's one Bradley headbutt from losing everything

Comment

Decent.

I think he can give Pac all sorts of issues.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        PAC is due...too many distractions in congress...no more killer instinct...he's one Bradley headbutt from losing everything
        Could you imagine a NC?

That cut gets reopened 1 min into the fight.

Yeesh.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Could you imagine a NC?

Yeesh.
          That would ****in suck balls. Lets hope Bradley isn't that dirty..

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            Could you imagine a NC?

Yeesh.

$65 down the drain...PAC tries to make it up by making it into a concert instead

riot erupts

Comment

man badley would have to perform a masterpiece. marquez did and he'll never get a decision against pac. bradley aint ko'ing pac so to win a d he would have to put on a master class.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                I don't think Bradley has ever done it on purpose.

He's aggressive and usually smaller so he has to cut the distance quick. When someone is coming the other way(Especially Lefties) a headbutt will occur.

Comment

30 to 40 percent. If Pac is any less than his best, he's in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                    tbh I think bradley needs to fight a bit dirty to get the win. I mean, the head clashes are going to happen, it's inevitable with their styles plus southpaw vs orthodox, but if I was bradley I wouldn't oppose rubbing that head in his eye when in a clinch. He's got to be smart about it obviously, not like dumb ass victor ortiz, but you open that cut, you get pac frustrated and bleeding heavily, that would certainly increase his chances of pulling off the upset.

Comment

Working...
                    X