No announcement yet.

De la Hoya, Hopkins & Mosley`s Modus operandi. The mental war

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De la Hoya, Hopkins & Mosley`s Modus operandi. The mental war

Now Mayweather`s team is advised by Golden Boy promotions, is not rare for me that Floyd demands 1000 blood test to Manny Pacquiao for to create controversy about Pac`s preparation.

1. I remember when Hopkins did a scandal with a tito Hands wraps. (Tito hands wrap controversy)

2. De la Hoya fought against floyd in superwelter weight and fought against Pacquiao in welterweight division thinking he would take adventage but thanks god he lost both fights.

3. Mosley did the same with Margarito hands wraps, Margo Changed his hand wraps, Mosley had created the controversy before fight...

This is damn modus operandi of Golden Boy team.

forget the modus whatever you call it, who's the cutie with the booty?

Comment

Originally posted by ReicHsS View Post
      Now Mayweather`s team is advised by Golden Boy promotions, is not rare for me that Floyd demands 1000 blood test to Manny Pacquiao for to create controversy about Pac`s preparation.

1. I remember when Hopkins did a scandal with a tito Hands wraps. (Tito hands wrap controversy)

2. De la Hoya fought against floyd in superwelter weight and fought against Pacquiao in welterweight division thinking he would take adventage but thanks god he lost both fights.

3. Mosley did the same with Margarito hands wraps, Margo Changed his hand wraps, Mosley had created the controversy before fight...

nice sig

Comment

I don't see how the Oscar example fits in there - that was just a case of the main attraction throwing his negotiation weight around.

3. is an example of a cheater being caught and I'm still a bit hazy as to the ins and outs of the Trinidad wrapping scandal but I think they were also wrapping them illegally by using too much gauze or something.

So basically you're saying GBP are good at catching out cheaters?

Comment

Whose the girl in your sig?

Comment

who is that girl in the sig? hot damn!

Comment

You blame Mosely for that? No one told marg to put pads covered in plaster in his wraps.

Comment

Working...
              X