Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't people want Broner to clean out 135?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why don't people want Broner to clean out 135?

He will move up to 140 eventually but let him try to wipe out the lightweights first. So few fighters these days put their stamp on a division so if he wants to try it then I say more power to him.

Gavin Rees is a perfectly acceptable fight until the other champs free themselves up or stop making unreasonable purse demands.

becuase many feel they dont see anyone beating broner at 135 ..

Comment

cause they will hate on him no matter what he does...if he moves up then they will say he ducked someone at 135,if he stays he is fighting bums....ive seen this all before

Comment

the same reason they didnt want martinez to clean out 140lbs! haha

Comment

because he's the # 5 P4P fighting a bum. When Vazquez and Abril who are real threats wanted to fight him.

Comment

Probably because it's full of garbage. So if you want to see Broner in garbage fights, sure go a head and clean it out. If you want to see him in good fights, move to 140. Simple as that.

I mean after Gavin Rees (lol) who's next?! The great ricky burns?!? Ooooohhh yeeeaaaahhh!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gustaav View Post
              the same reason they didnt want martinez to clean out 140lbs! haha
              ???when did martinez fight at 140????never.the hell are you talking about?

Comment

Haters gon hate. Broner beat the fucc out of DeMarco and the same day people were hating on the win.

Comment

First of all having him at #5 P4P is ridiculous. I don't agree with that, he hasn't done enough yet to merit that spot.

But as I understand it Abril already has a fight scheduled with Bogere. And Vasquez turned down an offer to fight him. (Plus Ricky Burns is making unreasonable purse demands.)

Given all that taking the Rees fight is fine. He's the next highest ranked top 10 fighter available.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    becuase many feel they dont see anyone beating broner at 135 ..
                    That's exactly it, they're haters and want to see him get beat. It doesn't matter that he's only 23 and shouldn't be rushed. No, just throw his ass in there whether he's ready or not. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X