Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why won't Manny immediately accept bradleys' rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why won't Manny immediately accept bradleys' rematch?

Many people believe Castillio beat Floyd in their first encounter---and Floyd immediately fought him---and yes, i mean 8 months later while his shoulder and ribs healed up but he was his next opponent---many people felt marquez beat manny in their first encounter, but manny waited 4 years to rematch jmm...and for those who put the blame on jmm saying he was the one who ducked the rematch by fighting chris john, then manny people though he beat manny in the rematch and manny waited over 3 years to fight him again---

floyd didn't rematch de la hoya because floyd thought oscar was cheating him out of money--i mean, floyd beat oscar by more than 2 rounds--i had it 9 rounds to 3 and the 3 rounds oscar won, he barley won them, well, at least 2 of them anyway-lol

floyd gets bashed for not taking the rematch at 147....but had he taken it, what makes you think oscar would have not been drained by it? floyd would have been bashed anyway--

this is what i hate about boxing fans--they are never really set on their perception of a fight or a fighter---they are easily swayed by their hatred of a fighter's personality that they find any reason to bash that fighter and justify it-lol--it's sad

there's rumors that floyd may rematch cotto for the people who felt he lost to him--and cotto won no more than 3 rounds imo and just like with oscar, i gave cotto only 2 decisive rounds, and really i could have argued one round---but, that's beside the point--

bradley lost to manny right? manny should have the momentum and look to knock this joker out---i believe many won convincingly also but he didn't get the nod, for whatever reason---now, he was in talks with cotto for a rematch at another catchweight--and i guarantee you, had cotto gave in to manny's demands again, we would have that fight---and manny would once again not have immediately avenged another lost--

just like he did with morales---he waited untl morales lost to zahir raheem to fight him again---not fighting zahir raheem--hmmm? it's all making sense now--

if manny proves me wrong and does fight bradley, then kudos to him--some of yoiu will argue, what's the point, he already beat him---well, you could also argue jmm already beat manny also....bradley wants to give manny the rematch--what's the holdup? what's the excuse?

i want to see manny fight jmm again also just to put an official end to this saga----for history's sake....but i would have rather had manny fight him in place of timbo slice this past june since he ducked the living **** out of floyd once again through his promoter, once again---

what do you all think? manny will never beat floyd--this has always been evident to me---enhanced or not, manny never had the skill to match floyd in any circumstance and he's the one who dodged floyd, not the other way around---but now, it seems like he's dodging bradley---there's something in bradley that manny is hesitant to go after, so he's not sure who he wants to fight which shows me that he may just wait and maybe pursue floyd again, but i want him to avenge his loss to bradley first to take away any excuse---put some fire back under his ass before going in and being totalloy crushed by floyd in easy fashion...

oh, and by the way, pursue floyd only means pursue floyd's payday..not the win or the legacy---i mean he's already got half of the word pursue going for him when it comes to floyd--and i mean the last half-lol---

and for those who take time out to makes a reply by saying they won't read my whole post, then, you look even dumber than you already are by commenting in a post thta you didn't even read---which only furthers my argument--as usual---

boy i'm good...
    Last edited by pbftxrs316; 09-09-2012, 07:20 PM.

High Risk/Low Reward

Comment

IMO I think Manny wants to fight Bradley and Arum wants him to fight Marquez. That's what's holding everything up.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        IMO I think Manny wants to fight Bradley and Arum wants him to fight Marquez. That's what's holding everything up.
        could be ... well manny is arum's slave so i guess we know what that means we're getting

Comment

well, all that could be true guys but it makes manny look bad imo and makes toprank look even worse imo also---which is probably the understatement of the year huh?lol

of course i want him and floyd to fight, but i want them to fight when manny has his momentum back in tact so the fight, which alrwady has lost some steam, can be at it's highest peak possible at this point---if manny waits it out and goes for floyd next year, then i'm all for it---but once again the excuses will be out and about, and not in favor of floyd, once again-

Comment

floyd vs castillo was close..pac vs bradley was not meaning there is no demand for a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
              many people felt marquez beat manny in their first encounter, but manny waited 4 years to rematch jmm...and for those who put the blame on jmm saying he was the one who ducked the rematch by fighting chris john
              Um, WRONG. Manny wanted to fight JMM immediately after their draw. JMM balked at the purse he was getting for the 2nd fight because Nacho believed he should have had the bigger purse. JMM then left Top Rank and went to Golden Boy. Add to this the feud between Top Rank and Golden Boy and you have a 4-year wait.

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
                well, all that could be true guys but it makes manny look bad imo and makes toprank look even worse imo also---which is probably the understatement of the year huh?lol

of course i want him and floyd to fight, but i want them to fight when manny has his momentum back in tact so the fight, which alrwady has lost some steam, can be at it's highest peak possible at this point---if manny waits it out and goes for floyd next year, then i'm all for it---but once again the excuses will be out and about, and not in favor of floyd, once again-
                Of course. Manny vs. Floyd needs to regain momentum and with Manny coming of a "loss" and a fight that many thought he lost, the event won't be as major as it would if he can go into the Floyd fight on a winning streak.

Comment

Because Bradley has to be coming off a loss for Pac to consider a rematch

Comment

A Bradley fight would be smarter then a Marquez fight simply for the reason that, Pac can dominate Bradley, but can never do that to Juan Manuel. If Pac was looking to angle for a Mayweather fight, knocking out Bradley would be the way to go. Anyways, having spoke to Roach, I get the impression that they are all but sure that it's going to be a forth Marquez bout.

Comment

Working...
                    X