No announcement yet.

White Comedian counterbalancing Black Stand-up comedy on race issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Comedian counterbalancing Black Stand-up comedy on race issues

He says the shit nobody else will. he goes into every dangerous topic and dances around it like it's nothing.

Last edited by cupocity303; 09-03-2011, 11:40 PM.

As a black guy I thoroughly laughed my ass off.

Comment

There's nothing dangerous about it. White people have just been trained to be soft little pussies while everyone else is running them over.

A clown comedian isn't going to help.

Normal everyday people have to stop being so afraid of being labeled politically incorrect or racist and just stand the goddamn up.

Comment

Bill Burr is one of those comedians that positions jokes so carefully, he can almost say whatever the hell he wants. He's ****ing hilarious. I love his "psychotic" bit.

Comment

that was some funny ****

Comment

lol.........that was some fuuny ****

Comment

Bill is down, he gets a pass. Pjx I see how it is.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                Bill is down, he gets a pass. Pjx I see how it is.
                lol............you know i got luv for you D

that was funny though......

Comment

''Goodluck with your continued fight against racism as you ride black ****''

This is one ballsy mofo, he's right though. Stupid sluts will be stupid sluts.

Comment

Im Slavic/Eastern European. I dont get why white people in Canada are afraid of Black People. Its a complete joke, guess they cant see past the insecurities and the tough-guy charade.

So tuff they all run around with guns and cant fight 1:1

They cant even kill each other properly, shoot a guy 10 feet away and hit 3 innocent kids

If i was to kill someone I would wanna do it where I can see their eyes so their last image is of me looking straight into them, and it wont be with a gun either.

I wouldnt wanna be haunted in my life thinking I was a coward and killed someone like a scared pusscat hiding 300 feet away being scared to do it like a MAN. or so Ive been told/read.

Black People, if you gonna kill each other make sure you go up to the guys face and do it like that, stab him or something, be a man about it.

Same thing goes to Cholos and the other white-trash guys running around with guns thinking they "hard". You aint hard, whats so hard about shooting a guy sideways and missing 99% of your rounds while you hide somewhere?

being a man means being a big boy, and doing the work yourself.
                    Last edited by Medved; 09-04-2011, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X